XOOM

Organization of CRS

40 posts in this topic

Cornered Rat Software has been its own entity and is the exclusive developer of WWII Online, as agreed upon by a written contract with Playnet, Inc. Therefore we are in partnership working towards the very best WWIIOL possible. 

The entire team at CRS is part of that organization and the intent of creating that organization was to formalize our operations further. 

In 2012 when the company had crashed primarily due to the previous investors pulled out, I had to rebuild the company by hand. The folks who have joined me in this great endeavor are now part of this organization CRS, that I manage, and have managed for a couple of years now formally, but have really been managing for several more years as you should all know by now by my physical presence, everywhere.

The reason I am telling you all of this, is because someone(s) has seen fit to attempt to tarnish our reputation as a credible team and company by insinuating that we are using recently obtained campaign funds in an attempt to do harm / take over certain things.

This is grossly inaccurate and an extraordinary case of misinformation with intent to do harm.

I will make myself personally available to answer questions that you may have (anyone), and what I can say is that you can be assured that the campaign contributions donated are going to good works for WWIIOL's benefit, as planned and scheduled.

Specifically, I am from the state of Oregon so naturally this business is headquartered here, and the articles of incorporation / yearly renewal is $100 on each event, paid out of my own personal pocket.

Please be sure not to step into the tin foil hat realm and assume the worst, We have been operating in this manner for a couple of years now, and we have gained momentum / worked even harder for WWIIOL.

Thanks for your read and understanding.

Matt "Xoom" Callahan
President and CEO
Cornered Rat Software

12 people like this

Any Lawyers in the house wanna shoot this "turd" a defamation letter pro-bono for XOOM..........

XOOM I dont know what happened or what was posted or said where, but you have always had the games interests at heart...........I have complete trust in your leadership.  Must be disheartening to hear this stuff.

Edited by bmw
5 people like this

I thought I contributed to offer you amazing guys a greatly deserved holidays in The Bahamas? :popcorn:

2 people like this

if they saw random receipts (not even for CRS) of a server bills and software licenses they'll stop...

a quick search shows 100k-ish /yr for 600-700 people

Matt, you guys don't deserve that. You've done incredible work keeping this thing afloat - know that. 

3 people like this

Keep on the path Xoom.  Background noise comes and goes.

3 people like this

Don't worry, I (We ;) ) believe in you and I know you are doing your best for the game.

2 people like this

I have complete faith in you guys.  Keep up the good work.  Idiots are everywhere, unfortunately.

2 people like this

I’ve no idea what’s been going on, but if anyone’s making unfounded allegations then they should be ashamed of themselves. 

Without Xoom and CRS2.0 we’d have no game.  They have my total support. 

3 people like this

I always miss the good stuff... damm day job

1 person likes this

I never post in the fourms....just read them but this....this is BS..... you guys are a great group of people Xoom and the rest of CRS.... keep up the good work

<S>

2 people like this

We were contacted by a couple of players with concerns about CRS using recently obtained funds via our funding campaign, to create CRS as an entity with the intent of taking over the company and/or intellectual property.

The players who contacted us informed us that there were rumors going around which were discovered primarily through private networking. This network extends to a small group of players who fall into the category of banned and/or disgruntled who actively seek ways to tarnish CRS’s reputation.

In this case they pointed towards a business renewal form available online to use that as ammunition to validate their false claims. CRS was formed as its own entity in March 2017 and was renewed on April 6th 2018, one year apart, which is a standard renewal time for the Secretary of State - Corporation Division, of any state in the United States.

So there’s nothing significant presented here other than standard business operations, and enemies of CRS are intentionally trying to be divisive and disruptive. CRS has responded with clarity on what all of that means and that it has been in effect for a couple of years now, so there’s nothing new, or concerning. On the contrary it shows that CRS 2.0 has matured, is a formal organization, and is working consistently towards the betterment of WWII Online.

7 people like this

I trust the Rats!! Don't let the haters get to you.

1 person likes this

Only looking forward @XOOM, never back. You guys are doing a great job - keep up all the good work. 

Image result for wwii online

3 people like this

So you're saying the money doesn't go to hookers and blow?

How depressing...

2 people like this

I don’t understand why the idea of taking over intellectual properties would harm the company/game/funders/players? Anything needed (on the business point of view) that may ease the management and the survival of the project would be welcome.

I broke my right hand 10 days ago, not easy to type, but I had to log in here just to show I trust in Rats. 

Keep it up. 

3 people like this

17 hours ago, bmw said:

Any Lawyers in the house wanna shoot this "turd" a defamation letter pro-bono for XOOM..........

A lawyer's letter and a threat of a defamation suit would make them STFU. You should either contact Lob12 (about to become a lawyer) or even better -offer the case on a commission basis to Stormy Daniel's lawyer. He'll get you money and PR. 

For more information on how to contact Stormy, just check out her visit to Off-Topic and the NDA Silky signed with her - only cost OT $136K.  

Image result for Stormy Daniels and Lawyer

There are some trolls trying to disrupt our project and community.

Some of them are here in the forums with F2P accounts... LoL, poor guys.

Edited by kase250
spelling again