• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
dustyhc

RDP Squad Recruitment

11 posts in this topic

Please respond here if you would like to join a casual squadron that is dedicated to Allied strikes against Axis factories. We will provide training

collateral once you have been vetted. Would like to arrange a squad day or night that we get together once a week for a couple of hours and run some large rdp missions.

1 person likes this

@dustyhc S! glad to see another RDP squad other than the 17thbg and 617 dam busters flying and recuirting S!

1 person likes this

Hi Airslayr88. I'd love to join the 617. You can check with Panda1, Rebel357, M1G, Grear, Forrest, Rokal, Heyden, to name a few that have run rdp bombing with me or I with them. I'm only Allied and would love to be a part of an organized rdp bombing unit.

Edited by dustyhc
add notification info

dustyhc is my ingame name. The hc has nothing to do with high command. It just allows other Airwarrior vets to identify me as dusty from the hellcats squad.

I will personally vet for dustyhc, and I have awarded him in the past for his RDP efforts. 

1 person likes this

@dustyhc S!  glad to see ya flying RDP almost nonstop i will personally voch for ya as well and even welcome ya into the 17th bg 

S!

1 person likes this

Thank you everybody for the very kind words. Looking forward to wiping that pathetic mustache off Der Fuehrer's upper lip with 250 kg  of love.

I just posted this on another thread.  NINETY THREE POINT THREE PERCENT!!!!!  That's the overall damage level of the Axis factories right now.

You guys are kicking azz!  THIS IS FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!  I know, all caps is yelling.  Yes, I'm yelling.  I'm jumping up and down.  I'm pumping my fist.

I SO wish I could be ingame with you guys.  If I can't, I shall live vicariously through all of you.  Bomb the HELL out of the German factories!

If there is ANYONE who has some spare time and would like to learn RDP bombing, these are the guys to see, AirSlayr88 and Forrest from 617 DamBusters, Doc1168 from the 17th Bomb Group, and now the new Hellcat of the Allied Skies, DustyHC.  Join up!  Join up!  Join up!  Leave the Axis nothing to fight with but sticks and rocks!

I'm going to borrow an Irish saying and tweak it for the situation.  Céad míle cúirtéisí!  (One hundred thousand salutes!)  :)

-Irish

1 person likes this