• Announcements

• BLKHWK8

Squad vs Squad Battle for Notre Dame Postponed   08/03/2018

The event for this weekend will be postponed... We have not been able to get a solid commitment to run the event. I will be posting a poll to select a better date and time. Poll:    Welcome back our Squad vs Squad events. Please check out the forum post here   
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
odonovan1

Keymapper/Mouse Problem

4 posts in this topic

I've been trying to map my mouse 3 and mouse 4 buttons but am having difficulty.  The keymapper misidentifies the mouse 3 button as mouse 4 and won't recognize the mouse 4 button at all.  This is an issue as I want to map mouse 4 as infantry reload and use mouse 3 as my push to talk on Discord.  I've tried three different mice of different brands, but it happens on all of them.  They work fine on all other games.  Anyone else experience this and possibly have a solution?

Thanks!

-Irish

might possibly be how they are assigned in windows
some of the games input identification is a bit dated and sometimes does have trouble translating as it does not see some things exactly how windows sees it.
It hates my keyboard with non standard keys (like my escape key is where your right windows key would be, and game can not see it at all)

What kind of mouse now?
Some like logitec will let you set up various profiles for games

If not, in windows you can usually change them as well.

The game does not directly see my mouse buttons beyond 4, but if i reprogram them to something else, like unused keyboard keys
then its fine with them.

I have two different types of generic gaming mice and one Microsoft mouse, I believe a Comfort 4500.  The same issue also happens with my Kensington Expert Mouse trackball.

-Irish

for giggles try assigning the affected mouse button to simulate a keypress of some sort, space bar or something

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0