• Announcements

• BLKHWK8

Squad vs Squad Battle for Notre Dame Postponed   08/03/2018

The event for this weekend will be postponed... We have not been able to get a solid commitment to run the event. I will be posting a poll to select a better date and time. Poll:    Welcome back our Squad vs Squad events. Please check out the forum post here   
OHM

Campaign 153 start

41 posts in this topic

Campaign is going to start Sunday morning server time , 9am I will start the process 

4 people like this

Sounds like a night shift for GMT players like myself! ;)

SO i pay to play this game, but  we cant play it till SUNDAY?   HMM?  are we going to have these 5 days added onto  our subscription?   Thinking about the monthly subscribers, if they are paying for 30-31 days and they cant play, and only getting  25-26 days to which they payed for 30-31 days,

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, xcas said:

SO i pay to play this game, but  we cant play it till SUNDAY?   HMM?  are we going to have these 5 days added onto  our subscription?   Thinking about the monthly subscribers, if they are paying for 30-31 days and they cant play, and only getting  25-26 days to which they payed for 30-31 days,

SO the server's down?

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, xcas said:

Did you try to login first before posting bs?

I'm just happy to see no Tigers for a change. Even if it is for only 1/10 of the Campaign. :P

The server is up and players are playing just intermission 

Sunday morning ?? whats the reasoning behind that time compared to a Saturday night start ?

We have been off since Tuesday or Wednesday...lets get this going !!

1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, kazee said:

Sunday morning ?? whats the reasoning behind that time compared to a Saturday night start ?

We have been off since Tuesday or Wednesday...lets get this going !!

OMG PATCH!!! PATCH........hehe

My wife can not stand me anymore.
She wants the campaign to start urgently.

4 people like this

3 minutes ago, enemytank said:

My wife can not stand me anymore.
She wants the campaign to start urgently.

LOL !! I like it! :lol:

4 hours ago, xcas said:

Umm
Must ask, what reality this came from?
Server is open, people are logged in, it is intermission.

Must adjust your tesserac

@OHM Thank you for the advanced notice!  If anything changes, please edit the OP and re-inform us here.

S!

5 hours ago, xcas said:

XCAS, I'm not sure why no one explained this to you. The game is made up of Campaigns, but in between there are usually shirt 2-3 day intermissions. During this time you can still log in and fight, but it has no bearing on campaigns. people log in on the sides they don't usually play, or just hang out on Discord, or go to the practice server... You CAN play. The Official campaign will start on Sunday. have a great weekend

15 minutes ago, Quincannon said:

there are usually shirt 2-3 day intermissions. 

What he men't to say is shirts vs skins 2-3 day intermissions.  :P

And if you're tired of the constant Tigers... AVOID intermissions at all cost. Because that's all you'll see. 

Edited by lipton

12 minutes ago, Quincannon said:

XCAS, I'm not sure why no one explained this to you. The game is made up of Campaigns, but in between there are usually shirt 2-3 day intermissions. During this time you can still log in and fight, but it has no bearing on campaigns. people log in on the sides they don't usually play, or just hang out on Discord, or go to the practice server... You CAN play. The Official campaign will start on Sunday. have a great weekend

whatever dude, you know as well as everyone else this is an extremely long intermission...if its for a patch then great but at least alert us if so.

as you said, "you can log in and fight" yea i did last night and it was worthless and meaningless so whats the point. We play and pay for campaigns not super long intermissions. This map has been over since Tuesday and the new one starts on a Sunday morning ?!? Thats freaking stupid when we all know it should start during an afternoon or evening.

People want to play and not during some meaningless intermission that has less than 10 people defending ( last night when i logged on ) I dont mind intermission and its always been that way so its fine;  my beef is the duration of this intermission plus the new start day & time

I put forth a proposal that the winning side should make the decision on the next campaign start date and time with a 48 minimum time and 96 hour maximum time in place.  

1 person likes this

Yellow text ingame is steadily spamming that the server may temporarily go offline due to planned work on the network systems.    

So, likely best to wait on starting the next campaign until that work is finished.

3 people like this

I honestly can't understand why some people cry about that.

Game will restart Sunday, until then you can get on the other side, discover equipement you never used before and not worry about wasting them.

I understand the need for making sure network work is completed. And will agree with that.

Still it is a bit disappointing, as Saturday Nights are a time I can get on for the "serious" business of "winning"

Ah well. Get it all tip top.

S!

Some network changes are being made that may effect the live server, so they wanted to do that during intermission, there is also a new Allied CinC that is getting setup.