• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
OHM

Campaign 153 start

41 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, OLDZEKE said:

So, likely best to wait on starting the next campaign until that work is finished.

Mr. Old.  Or is it Mr. Zeke? You have been nominated to have The Off-Topic Unintentional Peace Prize named after you. You might wish to take this down time to visit and have your say. 

Normally Candidates for notable awards do not participate in the selection. Besides, I don't have the time to photoshop my pic on the cover of Time ;)

I do realize there are intermissions between campaigns, but it should only be 2-3 days, NOT 2 days short of a week, think of all the monthly subscribers THAT PAY for 30-31 days of there sub to play the CAMPAIGN ,now can anybody say they pay there sub to play intermission?  so basically the monthlies will be paying for ONLY 25 or 26 days and getting charged for the whole month.  AND YES I KNOW THE REG SERVER IS UP , AND THEY CAN STILL PLAY, BUT ITS STILL INTERMISSION

1 person likes this

A start sometime Saturday does seem more appropriate.  Even if later in day.

More I think about it, loss of the weekend, should have been Friday evening or Saturday AM imo.

Game should strive to always be up and live on weekends.

Edited by delems
3 people like this

@xcaschill my man. This was a LONG campaign and many of the vets on the Allied side at least need some time to recuperate after logging in to desperate defenses EVERY hour of every day against tiger swarms for weeks on end. These guys also pay to get enjoyment out of the game and the respite of a few days intermission to play with planes, tanks, DDS and more over to run and gun without having to worry about losing the map. Sunday will come quick enough. In the meantime CRS has just stated they'e working in somethings to improve game play BEFORE campaign starts which is sweet, and several of us at AHC are working hard reforming that structure. So go out, enjoy the sun, or stay in and play fallout, or enjoy some time chilling with squaddies on intermission. Sunday isn't too far off, and the break is well needed and deserved for many players.

3 people like this

Agree, this is ridiculous to call out RATS on that. They deserve a break too and they explained they will tweak stuff.77We just had 2 freaking month of campaign, there's no problem if the intermission is a bit longer than usual, seriously there shouldn't even be that discussion to begin with.

56 minutes ago, delems said:

A start sometime Saturday does seem more appropriate.  Even if later in day.

More I think about it, loss of the weekend, should have been Friday evening or Saturday AM imo.

Game should strive to always be up and live on weekends.

I'm glad you feel like you know better than Ohm when the campaign should start. You should probably call him and give him more advice about how to run the game.

4 people like this

*** I'm glad you feel like you know better than Ohm when the campaign should start. You should probably call him and give him more advice about how to run the game.

Nothing to do with knowledge.

Simple common sense; most players have the weekend off and time to play.  Not only that, a quick look at any graph will show you when the game has the largest population on.

Maybe look at facts instead of a personal attack on me.... ???  Just a thought.

Edited by delems
3 people like this

Ok @OHM
Guess you have to cease the software work on the host that was put off until the campaign finished
as well as cease the work on the network that was also put off so as not to interrupt the campaign

Delems and Xcas want it now.

Yea, i'm not seeing that happening cause no one wants to going down in mid campaign to do what could have been done before it began :huh:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, delems said:

*** I'm glad you feel like you know better than Ohm when the campaign should start. You should probably call him and give him more advice about how to run the game.

Nothing to do with knowledge.

Simple common sense; most players have the weekend off and time to play.  Not only that, a quick look at any graph will show you when the game has the largest population on.

Maybe look at facts instead of a personal attack on me.... ???  Just a thought.

Nah, I don't think so. You choose to intentionally disregard the fact that they are doing work on some network issues, and insist, as usual, that you know what they should do. I find it laughable, tbh.

3 people like this

6 hours ago, xcas said:

I do realize there are intermissions between campaigns, but it should only be 2-3 days, NOT 2 days short of a week, think of all the monthly subscribers THAT PAY for 30-31 days of there sub to play the CAMPAIGN ,now can anybody say they pay there sub to play intermission?  so basically the monthlies will be paying for ONLY 25 or 26 days and getting charged for the whole month.  AND YES I KNOW THE REG SERVER IS UP , AND THEY CAN STILL PLAY, BUT ITS STILL INTERMISSION

See it differently: all players have free access to all equipment for a few days, same for f2p.

@SCKING

Could Rats please send a newsletter to the playerbase and the 600k steam game owners explaining them that they get free full access to all equipment during these intermissions?

1 person likes this

Sigh.  Im with Delems and xcas.  The intermissions imo should never be more than 48hrs.  If there is a patch, great. 

15 hours ago, lipton said:

What he men't to say is shirts vs skins 2-3 day intermissions.  :P

And if you're tired of the constant Tigers... AVOID intermissions at all cost. Because that's all you'll see. 

Well that's usually the time I sit in an M10 and go Tiger hunting , instead of the other way around , but real life is keeping me busy that in the last 7 days I was able to spawn into game once for a few hrs. 

8 hours ago, Zebbeee said:

@SCKING

Could Rats please send a newsletter to the playerbase and the 600k steam game owners explaining them that they get free full access to all equipment during these intermissions?

I’m sure they could.. @DAGGER and @CHIMM would be in charge of that