Rws

Flying with JG51.

11 posts in this topic

Had a great time flying with JG51 yesterday. Some great missions, etc. a lot of kills.

of course we are on discord JG51 axis channel cause you can’t call 6’s or help using the keyboard while flying. And we always use a push to talk button as we don’t care about your sneezing, coughing or girlfriend in the background. 

We had 12 of us on during the fighting. Lots of fun. 

Regards,

2 people like this

Could we get that every day? 

Sincerly Deutsches Heer 

“Ground Troops”

1 person likes this

was on channel last night with you guys, had fun supporting from the ground with a bofors. Hope to have more time to play soon.

1 person likes this

I never had that much fun flying, it was awesome and it got me my second kill of the campaign. :)

3 more for the Ace. :)

3 hours ago, Rws said:

We had 12 of us on during the fighting. Lots of fun. 

JG 5-on-1 is back in action!

34 minutes ago, Capco said:

JG 5-on-1 is back in action!

For a full minute, I had 2 spit, a Hurricane and a D.520 on my butt! So that goes both way! :D

It was about even numbers allied vs axis,  We would go in as a group and outnumber the allies, as we were whittled down we then would be outnumbered, back and forth for a couple of hours.  Took out a DB-7 on the way to Shilde, had 5 ea on me dragged them to the north FB for the onslaught of friendly aaa guns to take out 3 of them and the other two bugged out, even though I hit 18 planes in several mission without a kill was fun, I did end up getting a few kills on my last missions.

JG are beasts in the air. Is Enigma and jester still around?

1 minute ago, Ce said:

JG are beasts in the air. Is Enigma and jester still around?

They are JG26 and no, they are not still around.  Jester was the last holdout and he left about a month ago.