• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rule303

Looking for Side Swapping Squads

7 posts in this topic

S! I've played this game for a very long time and have lots of experience with it, in particular I enjoy infantry and naval operations over others, but I am also able to fly to an average standard and can be a very good tank hunter. I'm looking for a squad to join (I'm still listed as being 8th Chasseurs who are no longer around) that plays both sides, switching after each campaign. Currently I am playing Allied, so a squad that currently is playing Allied would be preferable to a squad that is currently playing Axis, and intends to swap next campaign to Axis.

WHIPS doesn't switch after each campaign.  They just came to hang with the Lancers for this camp, but will go back to the dark side next time.  WHIPS and Lancers are like "sister squads."  We may run a camp with them on the Axis side every year or so, and they do the same with us on the Allied side.

-Irish

*** WHIPS doesn't switch after each campaign.

Hmm, they kinda switch willy nilly - like a lady.  Changing mind every few minutes.  Figured out which dress you going to wear WHIPs?

IMO, side switching squads results in one "pity" campaign after another. One side wins 3 in a row, let's switch sides to give the losers some victories, if we do it for 3 campaigns it won't be seen as a pity campaign. Rinse, repeat.

On 9/4/2019 at 6:27 AM, gavalink said:

IMO, side switching squads results in one "pity" campaign after another. One side wins 3 in a row, let's switch sides to give the losers some victories, if we do it for 3 campaigns it won't be seen as a pity campaign. Rinse, repeat.

yea that about sums it up

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0