waldojr

109E-1 VS Matilda Mk II CS

6 posts in this topic

1MYXvtL.png

Came down at about 60-degree angle, aimed for the engine, continued to shoot up into the turret before I pulled up, hit a wing tip on the ground, almost hit a building then flew sideways through the tall trees.  Beautiful!  Took out all the ai in town several times before pebkac got me with aa as I was going for a ai tower.

This can happen on so many ways.

Of example

If someone damage the matilda (or any other unit) so much that he is destroy for the game code, but the player die befor the Maltilda player goes out of his damage tank, someone ohter have then sometimes the kill of the matilda who have hit it befor.

For 2-3 Weeks a US rifle kill my Destroyer.  Stats say he have 1 hit in his mission , so he must kill my DD with one shot. But in real the AI coastal guns hit me much and kill me but the kill have at last a US rifle guy.

Try to replay this on traningserver in a 1vs1 and you will sea, you cant do it again only you hit his comander or gunner if he look out of the tank.

Edited by sajuk

5 hours ago, sajuk said:

This can happen on so many ways.

Of example

If someone damage the matilda (or any other unit) so much that he is destroy for the game code, but the player die befor the Maltilda player goes out of his damage tank, someone ohter have then sometimes the kill of the matilda who have hit it befor.

For 2-3 Weeks a US rifle kill my Destroyer.  Stats say he have 1 hit in his mission , so he must kill my DD with one shot. But in real the AI coastal guns hit me much and kill me but the kill have at last a US rifle guy.

Try to replay this on traningserver in a 1vs1 and you will sea, you cant do it again only you hit his comander or gunner if he look out of the tank.

ON the rare occasions you can kill a tank with any plane diving in on him.  I lost a Sherman to a F4 diving on me... commander and gunner dead.  Lucky HE shot killed my turret crew...  I know its happened before to me, its just that the example is the only one that has happened to me that I can recall in the past year or so.

IN the Matty if you are not paying attention or even if its on purpose at times you find the drivers will drive them unhatched.  Granted I have done this and its pretty cool driving the tank with your head sticking out the hatch... Well a driver kill is a tank kill too.  In the past when I was driving my matty like that, got into a shoot out with some ETs... reacted to quickly and forgot to drop my driver down inside..  Then I see crew member #1 shot in the head...  I also killed 2 Matties in ambush this way with a 232 one right after the other.... caugh Anzacs.. caugh. 

All I'm saying is that at times... yah they can be legit kills.

I killed tanks all the time with my E1, You dive from their rear aim for the engine, it starts to smoke, eventually it flames and they die.  I took out 2 crusaders with an E1 today as well.

All fine

Chrusader have a really poor armor platte, try this on the light french R-35 and H-39 and you will see its not possible.

Same as Pz II,  Pz 38t the Spits and hurricane and LMG Soilder can kill.

1 minute ago, sajuk said:

and LMG Soilder can kill.

That wont be happening much longer