TuftyFoil

Engineer ability to build Ai

Should Engineers be able to build ai   13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Engineers be able to build ai?

• Yea
    • Nay

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

I think it would incredible if a engineer could build an ai out of nothing. It should take a ridiculously long time like an half hour or hour for just one but is possible to be done. Please vote on this!

Not a fan of AI but it would be really funny if you put up a EI tower in the woods and a HT and 88 tooling through the woods to overlook a town got wtf AI pwned out of the blue.   OR OR even funnier, popping one up inside the enemy ZOC looking at a EFMS.  No escape.  NOT so funny when they do it to you. 

I could see it as a part of the game further down the road when we get more fortifiable PPOs types... mb and they are attached to the build out like if we go to a FB system that we construct instead of a static FB.  You could potentially place AI towers and pits at the FBs.

I think it would go down like the end of bravehart

Your supporters and admirers would watch, silently and hidden, in admiration of you
as the masses had you hung drawn quartered and tea bagged.

Probably have to entirely rethink the amount of damage an AI can take before dying from what it is now down to like 2 bullets in the head.

I am envisioning Sgthenning building Hadrian's Wall though, out of AI towners and belgian gates

No. Instead everyone should be able to drop bots like in offline mode, with natural, gameplay considerate limits on numbers and placement. These bots, while not AI, show on the map, and are spawnable.

Low pop side gets the most. 

37 minutes ago, towcutter said:

i think the game has enough AI for its intended purposes

more doesnt sound good

No more AI for the love of god. Remove most of it, actually. 

Keep deepwater navy AI, factory and AF AI.  That's it. The rest needs to go.