• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
XOOM

180 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, pbveteran said:

? that's the definition of a game breaking bug.. something that can't bypass. If you get you are force to despawn.

What is this para T pose then?

I assumed you meant when you sometimes see it very briefly and then back to normal animation, may be xoom thought the same.

15 hours ago, Nick said:

What is this para T pose then?

I assumed you meant when you sometimes see it very briefly and then back to normal animation, may be xoom thought the same.

If you jump from a para plane too high like 3.000m when you land you will be set on your T pose you wont be able to shoot.

1 hour ago, pbveteran said:

If you jump from a para plane too high like 3.000m when you land you will be set on your T pose you wont be able to shoot.

Thanks @pbveteranif it happens every time the we should easily be able to debug it and see what's going wrong, I'll see whether we have a ticket for it.

Dropping paras above 3k you used to just sit in the air and not float down.  Three has always been issues dropping paras above 3k.

I'm suspecting that there may be a 3000m long raycast that detects how high above the ground you are, I could be wrong of course. Anyway I've created a ticket for it, it'll get looked at when we aren't fixing more important things.

Edited by Nick