Blkhwk8

1.35.13 Patch

85 posts in this topic

Thanks, Rats! Great job!!  I am really looking forward to the new stuff AND the new gameplay it will engender.

32 minutes ago, vanapo said:

... and I hope the Sturmhaubitze carries HEAT rounds too. Because it did. Standard loadout was 10 rounds of HEAT according to wikipedia.

Looking forward to lob them onto allied rooftops!

Yes it does.. My mind is a little jumbled from work stuff at the moment, but I believe it also has some AP rounds IIRC..

32 minutes ago, vanapo said:

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, SCKING said:

Yes it does.. My mind is a little jumbled from work stuff at the moment, but I believe it also has some AP rounds IIRC..

TY for the info Sir.

@BLKHWK8 @SCKING Does this patch include the special types of ammo that scotsman was talking about?  Squeezebore ammo, APDS, APCBC, PzGr38, etc etc etc.  

21 minutes ago, Capco said:

@BLKHWK8 @SCKING Does this patch include the special types of ammo that scotsman was talking about?  Squeezebore ammo, APDS, APCBC, PzGr38, etc etc etc.  

I don’t have that data in front of me.. @scotsman or @HATCH might be better to answer. 

11 hours ago, BLKHWK8 said:

Historical statistics not Hollywood expectations

your the only ones that bring Hollywood-y up nowadays...

please stop straw manning, they were ineffective and needed a fix. not a unrealistic gamey buff

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, major0noob said:

please stop straw manning, they were ineffective and needed a fix. not a unrealistic gamey buff

What a motivating attitude.

You should become a "coacher". Sure you would make a lot of money.

28 minutes ago, major0noob said:

QA found that grenade improvement was marginal at best, but there was definitely more shrapnel and the numbers are historical. Hatch and scotsman said they were going to continue to look at those to see if there is another issue at hand. 

6 hours ago, imded said:

Really, Axis the complaints.

Where to start. Your weapons have a greater accuracy at a distance the allies cant fight at. 1.75k- 2.5k Our optics cant barely see your tank. This is throughout all our tiers.

Your LMG is almost laser guided, whereas ours sprays very wide. 

Etc. so get off your soap box and wait and see what is presented in game.

Spoken by someone who clearly has never fired the AXIS LMG even on training server. 

The LMG's are totally comparable, only we have more ammo per magazine and a better sight.

Quit whining. Historically the MG34 was the best LMG out there anyway. So what do you want? Historical inaccuracy to suit your butthurt nature? But then you are are an allied player, so that's normally the whole ethos of getting AXIS equipment nerfed. 

It's killing the game. If you, on good conscience think the MG34 should be nerfed or that the other LMG's should be buffed to surpass it, you're a moron.

Small wonder that 90% of the axis players that quit, quit cos the equipment and political aspect of the game was going down hill, with AXIS equipment being tampered with and without official patch notes and 90% of allied players that quit, quit cos they got sick of having their asses handed to them regardless of what changes were made.

So the only solution to this problem, is for allied players to get better. Learn the game, stop having a sky high mouse sensitivity and a mouse pad full of water and wonder why your KD is less than 0.6.

I played the original Call Of Duty at the highest level and have been in very high level CS;GO teams. And I'm telling you, there's nothing between any of the guns [aside from historical characteristics], as many issues as I have with the game, things that I would like to see different, the INF equipment is the most balanced part OF the game. If YOU want to see changes, then YOU are doing something wrong.

Our MP40 and MP34 is just as crap as your greasegun. And the new Modello is just as good as your MAS and Thompson. 

I've done many tests on the training server to learn about the game to see for myself how different the guns are and on a very fine average, there is literally nothing noteable between them, the biggest difference is physical models and magazine capacity, THATS IT.  I suggest you do the same instead of trying politically, desperately to get yet MORE axis equipment nerfed. 

I mean, what are you going to do next, threaten to leave the game? I mean we've seen it before and it worked...

2 people like this

Godwin’s law for ww2online: “As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Axis vs. Allied IMBA approaches one.”

3 people like this

Just now, vanapo said:

Godwin’s law for ww2online: “As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Axis vs. Allied IMBA approaches one.”

In moderation, that strong rivalry is also what makes this game and community so great.  

1 hour ago, SCKING said:

QA found that grenade improvement was marginal at best, but there was definitely more shrapnel and the numbers are historical. Hatch and scotsman said they were going to continue to look at those to see if there is another issue at hand. 

this is a lot better than saying "not hollywood", thanks

1 hour ago, kase250 said:

What a motivating attitude.

You should become a "coacher". Sure you would make a lot of money.

i don't pay them to motivate them man... gotta call out when we're getting treated like children in F2P instead of adult customers. it's not only disrespectifull to us but to their professionalism put into the work on HE.

SCKING's response was perfect.

Edited by major0noob
1 person likes this

What can we expect in regards to the air game? Will AXIS bombs be more effective against tanks? Will DB7’s and HAVOCS still be able to bomb next to the deck without suffering damage?

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, bus0 said:

someone's been in the 'funny' pills again...

The secret, Saffroli, lies in using 'Lube', it will hurt less, promise.

I just told you my credentials, did you ever earn a living from video games?

Then maybe you should button it and let the grown ups talk. 

Instead of making some unoriginal homosexual joke

2 people like this

Guys could you shoot videos offline before/after patch with HE testings on clones?

What can we expect in regards to the air game overall? Will AXIS bombs be more effective against tanks? Will DB7’s and HAVOCS still be able to bomb next to the deck without suffering damage? Will high level bombing be effective? Will we see a significant improvement in the performance of aircraft munitions?

15 minutes ago, Zebbeee said:

Guys could you shoot videos offline before/after patch with HE testings on clones?

Clones are not accurate modeling.. While they die when hit, it could be a spec of dust and they will die. There isn’t a conventional damage model in them.

13 minutes ago, charger186 said:

What can we expect in regards to the air game overall? Will AXIS bombs be more effective against tanks? Will DB7’s and HAVOCS still be able to bomb next to the deck without suffering damage? Will high level bombing be effective? Will we see a significant improvement in the performance of aircraft munitions?

IIRC... Scotsman said at one point IIRC <-- IIRC.. that the increased HE effects against AFVs will see more effective results vrs light AFVs.  I read that as (M10?) Stus, A13s, A15s, Vickers, R35s, Pans, 232s, 2cs, 38ts OH and Dacs.  The Medium tanks will see a very marginal increase and the heavier tanks still will require a dead on hit so most likely no difference.

ALL that being said, what I do predict is that the possibility to track tanks might also marginally increase. That's a guess but it sounds logical since the bombs effects will now be pretty close to its historical performance.  ATM if a 250kg bomb lands in the AB which is approx. 100m square it should clear out any softskin or squishy without cover.  ATM one might hit the otherside of the AB and you are not effected.

23 minutes ago, stankyus said:

IIALL that being said, what I do predict is that the possibility to track tanks might also marginally increase. That's a guess but it sounds logical since the bombs effects will now be pretty close to its historical performance.  ATM if a 250kg bomb lands in the AB which is approx. 100m square it should clear out any softskin or squishy without cover.  ATM one might hit the otherside of the AB and you are not effected.

I think the shrapnel effects are close to historical, but cratering and overpressure effects are not modeled.  Both of these effect tanks pretty severely for a near miss, but we won't see that in the game (hopefully at some point).  

Edited by GrAnit

32 minutes ago, SCKING said:

Clones are not accurate modeling.. While they die when hit, it could be a spec of dust and they will die. There isn’t a conventional damage model in them.

Rgr that!

14 hours ago, khbeowuf said:

A few CS tanks, compared to a 105 gun. You have got to be kidding me!

Id not laugh at a churchill 95mm CS tank too much.
They could be lethal VS armor

3 hours ago, Capco said:

Does this patch include the special types of ammo that scotsman was talking about?  Squeezebore ammo, APDS, APCBC, PzGr38, etc etc etc.  

I do not think so, because an economy is still needed to prevent a gameable system where people just run around with unlimited specialty ammo

1 hour ago, GrAnit said:

he cratering and overpressure effects are not modeled.

Id like to have to concussion damage back, long as it does not get triggered by the heavy AA AI firing at the AF 1km away
that kind of sucked.

Aside from that part, it was cool, running along and CRUNCH, brain damaged, too close to bomb blast even through wall