Blkhwk8

1.35.13 Patch

85 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, black5 said:

ok rgr that, i might have been easiest to just go with the speed of the ready turret racks,  i appreciate the work. 

Easy and our game don't go together. There were some great human effects testing done on the reload times pulling ammo from each rack on many vehicles. Maybe some day if we track the round from rack to breech we can do better...until that time averaging all racks and the resulting sustained rare of fire is probably the best we can do. 

2 people like this

14 minutes ago, scotsman said:

Accurate as can be made for not knowing what rack you are pulling the ammo from. Turret racks obviously reload faster than hull racks, but what we attempted was an average across all the racks in a given vehicle. Traverse speeds did get audited. As you know, sustained rate of fire is also different than a mad minute. 

just test rolled the P2 well done on that one!!!!

1 minute ago, scotsman said:

Easy and our game don't go together. There were some great human effects testing done on the reload times pulling ammo from each rack on many vehicles. Maybe some day if we track the round from rack to breech we can do better...until that time averaging all racks and the resulting sustained rare of fire is probably the best we can do. 

I imagine WWOL will never be easy... thanks for the update. I already like your P2 upgrade.

Just tested StuH, nice to see the ammo types and 36 rounds!

*** 1.35.13.0 is now LIVE! S

I got the download - but showing server locked still?

Edited by delems

2 hours ago, scotsman said:

If I had to guess it's that the smaller non lethal frags aren't registering their proper wound potential cumulatively even though they are impacting in the right Q, velocity and mass. Cumulatively each may cause an internal bleed that results in rapid death by bleedout while not individually being lethal. 

if they're getting drag from the first meter then that could be it, since they're not riding the blast. it's not what you meant by bleed but it this might be it.

we don't expect 5m kills with nades it's the 1m no damage/wound that made us loose all faith in them

can you check the rifle nades and see why they're soo much better? they're the only ones that consistently kill in "the poof"

19 hours ago, Sudden said:

I for one am scared of the new HE. Give me a new PPO foxhole :)

For once I'm with you Sudden. I think this will be....

S!

FYI  there is a problem with units being locked out. Been maxed out in rank for 15 years , after patch I am locked out of many things like laffys, lmg, grease gun, m57 atg, morterman etc.