Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.35.13.0 Release Notes

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

This important update includes the long awaited High Explosive and Kinetic Energy audits, which means explosives are significantly more lethal and non-explosive projectiles will function according to historical properties. Several new close support vehicles have also been added to the game. The naval game has received some love and now you may ride on an FMB. We've also audited turret and ammunition reload speeds for tanks. This is one of the most significant updates in terms of improving the quality of game play that we've been able to offer in a long time. The players have been asking, and now CRS has delivered. We appreciate your support and can't wait to see you in-game. Full details within the article including some greater explanation about what's coming by the Community Manager, Blkwhk8.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=92wXPOzHxuU:0kiCRTEY0JI:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=92wXPOzHxuU:0kiCRTEY0JI:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=92wXPOzHxuU:0kiCRTEY0JI:F7zBnMyn0Lo
92wXPOzHxuU

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Ty rats.

We Euro players are waiting to leave the work and test the new stuff!!