Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

SINEWAVE step forward PROUDLY!

shagher

During Operation MOB {Make Or Break},

Many AXIS men did great things in PAAL and HASSELT and later ELSLOO that deserves thanks!

Now....

Sinewave displayed what we shall call.... Near perfection!

SINEWAVE destroyed several far to reach enemy FBs [around Hasselt] with a calm that is rare in those stressful times...

SINEWAVE helped me cap a difficult S AB bunker in Hasselt that lead to the flags being kicked... Support was blocks away!

SINEWAVE was first and ONLY defender for long periods of time in DOs and Defended well and at the right spot.

SINEWAVE Destroyed SO MANY EFMS that I lost count... Allies lost their mind.

SINEWAVE defended the ELSLOO Bunker twice and recapped it after its fall....

SINEWAVE Recapped the Spawnable when it was VERY difficult to reach, say alone survive in it....

SINEWAVE's communication was Calm, flawless and accurate!

SINEWAVE displayed amazing combat skills.... I cannot imagine what the Allies were thinking facing this MAN!

I cannot be prouder of an AXIS player as I am at this very moment!

AXIS, look at this MAN and CONGRATULATE him, COPY him, THANK him!

SINEWAVE step forward PROUDLY as AXIS honors YOU with:

The German Defense Medal

Awarded for exceptional leadership in Defense of the Fatherland.
"When the going got tough these fine leaders got tougher. As Allied forces moved closer and closer to Germany and defeat looked near these are the Officers who grabbed control and pushed the map west. These fine Officers represent the fighting spirit of the Axis forces!"

okw_german_defence_medal.gif 

okw_german_defence_ribbon.gif

AND

The Iron Cross 3rd Class

88ic3rdcl_medal.gif

88ic3rdcl_ribbon.gif

S!

shagher.png

• 2 weeks later...

A force of nature, like an autumnal breeze heralding the harsh winter of destruction when sinewave comes to town S!

Congrats SineTidalWave! :)

Its a pleasure to see you in action!

GJ!