texasjay

joystick

17 posts in this topic

How to make joystick to work in this game , I just brought Logitech and keymapping but cant remember how to make it to working when I log in. 

thank

I have several devises the game views as "joysticks". Default goes to "joystick 1". 

Double click on the Primary Keymap item, then move the joystick controls for that particular setting.

7b6a1891610b27654a59b5389de613ba.jpg

Thank guy ,I got it to work but throttle not working in game when I trying take off , it not reading it but everything else work fine

Make sure you assign it properly in the keymapper.

Double click and then move throttle.

It should pick it up automatically.

where is this keymapper I need to double click ? I had been looking for that all week and cant figure out where anyone see that in game ..could u point that out pls, thank

1 hour ago, texasjay said:

where is this keymapper I need to double click ? I had been looking for that all week and cant figure out where anyone see that in game ..could u point that out pls, thank

bring up map, look at tabs at top of map
if spawned there will be a keymapper tab
if not spawned i think its under the prefs tab, then keymapper

did that too, don't understand why it not working keymapping , only way to work tell it in comman key but wont read the throttle slider, someone made pretty good keymapper old day when u can see ur controller moving in game ,, wasn't that you oldzeke , btw i m using window 10

you have the logitec software loaded?
might help if it is not

Also you are doubleclicking on the AXIS box and not the key box right?
The left side box
Because the right 2 boxes will only listen to a key type input

yea software loading n in game too but only key is not doing is throttle,,axis box i click joystick then see y x z i click z to see if it reading but is not ...the right i use keyword to make  throttle move ..that as far i could get ,,, the control panel on joystick

throttle work fine but not in game 

nothing moves in the joystick screen, thats for adjusting curve and deadbands, but it does not give feedback

yea ur right  merlin51,, there wasn't ,, i think a friends of mine from german is a programmer,he  made me one for my CH controller for warbird n here too ..think his name was krust