• Announcements

• BLKHWK8

Squad vs Squad Battle for Notre Dame Postponed   08/03/2018

The event for this weekend will be postponed... We have not been able to get a solid commitment to run the event. I will be posting a poll to select a better date and time. Poll:    Welcome back our Squad vs Squad events. Please check out the forum post here   
tyrdaimp

SPECIAL EVENT PICTURES

10 posts in this topic

For those who dont know, Im Tyrdaimp / Axios, I have recently began taking pictures of battles and whatnot to share with the world. Below are some of the pictures of the event that took place!

4peI5KU.jpgdmye7xU.jpgtbAFpMb.jpgaVpibwY.jpgIYR6MLC.jpgCuVLADg.pngnHthqwg.pngFgP6Yl5.pngZMuNGnt.png70ciBRQ.pngJYIGYCF.jpgAflb9fs.jpg7AEtN3s.jpg

Edited by tyrdaimp
1 person likes this

I think you need to activate windows :D 

Great shots.. Thanks for sharing them

2 people like this

Windows was activated, but had weird issues with harddrive, gotta find my cd key to reactivate lol

Amazing pics thank you very much.  Sorry I missed it but the wifey wants her deck built

I wonder, how were you guys able to resist shooting at each other while standing that close? Wish I joined the event, but my timezone is a strange one. Here's to seventeen more years of a game like no other!

Was really awesome, glad to see the attendance was up there. Thanks for making 17 years possible everyone, on to the next 17 S! 

5 hours ago, SCKING said:

Killing was disabled

Unless you spawned an atg and rolled over people.  I saw someone do that and I couldn't stop laughing.