gters

Three ''things'' that would you want in the game...

41 posts in this topic

1.  Topo MAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.   Realistic STAMINA

3.   Topo MAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - Ability to repair tracks

2 - Ability to switch between dead crew members or at least replenish them

3 - Removal of the various damage states of tracks and the degun

1. Everyone pays to play

2. Everyone pays to play

3.  Everyone pays to play

:D

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:34 AM, imded said:

1.  Topo MAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.   Realistic STAMINA

3.   Topo MAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything being done about this????????

Revamped sounds, there really is no excuse for the sound package we have. Or at the very least give us the opportunity to mod sounds to make things more realistic client side.

topographic map is something I asked for long long ago, look at my post history. I think it was near 2005. 

Give us a way to vote for what our high command researches. 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, viper69 said:

Give us a way to vote for what our high command researches. 

If you are talking about RDP the HC no longer adjusts RDP in for of supply/research.

This was removed years ago. 

HC as well as players that aren't playing both sides with another account or monitoring the other sides discord with another account  i know of no HC or player tool that tells condition of othersides brigade strength yet i hear HC and other players always saying what the otherside has, even where there going to move, a good geuss once and awhile is one thing but always makes me wonder.

People that join your mission and make an MS and you say what did you do that for and they say they didn't like where yours was really sucks when your trying to bust an fb actually have had this happen by supposed vets of the game, creates great tension as above. not really something you guys can control but i think a start would be like with FRU's only ML can create, and something that keeps people from taking over your mission without your approval.

Change stats requirements engineers are few yet for top stats it revolves on caps engineers should revolve on FB, repairs and destruction not capping makes ya run outta limited supply of engineers fast when they all die taken and holding cp's. Stats do need updated on requirements you guys got alot on yer plate been doing a great job I can wait been here 17 years.

I am a fair game player I just believe in flying monkey aircraft carriers.

S!

I'm with Viper about sounds , mostly from the planes .  None of them sound close to the real deal .  If re-working them is possible , or , if we can mod our sounds , I have thousands of air craft sound files available ...

Edited by crinky
mi

when was the last JU-87 start up you heard? real life or ME109, spit, hurri , cessna?

Edited by flong139

11 hours ago, viper69 said:

Revamped sounds, there really is no excuse for the sound package we have. Or at the very least give us the opportunity to mod sounds to make things more realistic client side.

While we could use a sound update, when we get to a point that we can do that (not as easy as it sounds in this game)
letting the clients arbitrarily change their own sounds i dont think would be viable.
Some guy would go edit the soft walking sound or crawling sound to sound like sledge hammers pounding an anvil and such.
He'd hear you crawling from 100m away, or he'd edit friendly sounds to be quiet, so in the confusion of battle, he would only hear enemy, or make enemies trucks sound like NHRA dragsters.

Dont think that would float too well in a PVP MMO war sim?

8 hours ago, crinky said:

I'm with Viper about sounds , mostly from the planes .  None of them sound close to the real deal .  If re-working them is possible , or , if we can mod our sounds , I have thousands of air craft sound files available ...

Have you thought about joining the volunteer CRS team?

2 people like this

Greetings,

1. Localized Weather?

2. Simulated Realism with Brigade Movements (Minimum Standard should be 60 minutes to move with a movement cool down of 60 minutes upon arrival. Have terrain triggered time delays (+15 - 30 minutes) and possibly a trigger for localized weather delays, if integrated, represented by a random generated time delay (+30-60 minutes). You could even simulate these scenarios randomly and just have the system report the delays to the  side or possibly only to HC rank officers if localized weather and terrain delay triggers are a no go.

3. Equipment arrives in a simulated realistic order. Scout cars, light infantry trickle in first;  trucks, heavy infantry, light tanks start to trickle in after a moderate delay (15 minutes) then another moderate delay (15 minute) for anti tank , AAA and heavy tanks to arrive and trickle in last.

At least 2 and 3 with 1.36? Would make the game more deliberate and interesting from campaign to campaign. i know there are fewer moving brigades but they should still move in a realistically simulated manner, imho.

S!

1 person likes this

On 9/10/2018 at 9:29 AM, stonecomet said:

At least 2 and 3 with 1.36? Would make the game more deliberate and interesting from campaign to campaign. i know there are fewer moving brigades but they should still move in a realistically simulated manner, imho.

S!

There are no plans for this currently for 1.36. If CRS agrees, you might see it as a patch for 1.36 (i.e. 1.36.12), but it would probably happen 1.37+.

1 person likes this

On 10/09/2018 at 3:29 PM, stonecomet said:

3. Equipment arrives in a simulated realistic order. Scout cars, light infantry trickle in first;  trucks, heavy infantry, light tanks start to trickle in after a moderate delay (15 minutes) then another moderate delay (15 minute) for anti tank , AAA and heavy tanks to arrive and trickle in last.

I had made a topic about this idea of AO-truckers supplies per waves 

1/ Medium and/or Heavy Bombers

2/ Better designed airfields, similar to Warbirds, Aces High and War Thunder & remove all trees at end of runway.

3/ Slave Bombers, similar to Aces High and Warbirds

xEpYkLn.jpg

Edited by Pegasus

31 minutes ago, Pegasus said:

1/ Medium and/or Heavy Bombers

2/ Better designed airfields, similar to Warbirds, Aces High and War Thunder & remove all trees at end of runway.

3/ Slave Bombers, similar to Aces High and Warbirds

xEpYkLn.jpg

Interesting concept but what when being dogfighted or when a plane is hit? Would it be self-defensive AI?