Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrAnit

Friday update?

7 posts in this topic

Content rich Friday updates are pretty key to this community.  Especially with several fixes for game issues in the works.  Iy would be good to get an update on those, at least.

Edited by GrAnit
2 people like this

1 hour ago, GrAnit said:

Content rich Friday updates are pretty key to this community.  Especially with several fixes for game issues in the works.  Iy would be good to get an update on those, at least.

It would also be nice to get a status update on the remaining 2017 Roadmap items (.30 cal, M1A1 carbine, US paratroopers, STG44, 1.36, 64bit, and voice comms). Since we are half way into the year (from when @XOOM first presented the plan), CRS probably has clearer visibility into how much work remains for those items. 

Edited by rsix

Not this time, unfortunately. Just a little bone about infantry keymap and free look. 

https://www.wwiionline.com/game-news/development-notes/game-environment-infantry-optimization

I admit I wasn't aware this was a more important issue and information priority than an update about the inf & tank damage issues, nor than an update about the time needed before the next patch with the already announced new content (new bunker, ml uniforms, new towns...), Nor a feedback about the 3 bugs survey and the online/offline surveys.

Still I am happy to hear they work on small improvements here and there, despite being about 0.1% of my own gameplay experience :P

Those making updates (typing them up) are not necessarily those doing updates.
Depending on what a person is doing and how up to their eyeballs in it they are, popping by and interrupting them
with a pad of paper and a pen and saying "Oh hai, you give story for interwebs?" may lead to you walking around with
two bloody stumps where your arms used to be.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0