Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rule303

Will Manual Bank Deposits Be Brought Back?

5 posts in this topic

I wish to renew my subscription for WW2 Online, however it appears you still after the past 2-3 months I've checked are not offering direct bank account payments to subscribe, and only accept cards. However, I currently do not have a functioning bank card and need to renew my billing method, but no other options besides Paypal (which I also do not use) are provided. Do CRS intend on bringing back offline payment options at all?

Depending on where you live, you can also get a prepaid card with either the Visa, Mastercard, or American Express logo on it.  You reload them by paying the amount plus a small reload fee at any store where you can purchase them (grocery stores, drug stores, Walmart, et cetera).  Then they function exactly as credit cards.  You can also purchase gift cards in varying amounts which do the same thing, but are not reloadable.  You just purchase a new card each time rather than reloading them.  That makes you have to frequently update your payment method with CRS, though.

-Irish

On 16/06/2018 at 6:46 PM, rotsechs said:

Use Paypal and it will take directly from your bank account. 

I think you didn't read the point where I said I do not do Paypal.

On 6/18/2018 at 6:24 AM, rule303 said:

I think you didn't read the point where I said I do not do Paypal.

I did read the point. 

I was suggesting you use/sign up for Paypal. It's secure and allows you to pay a sub from your account. No need for a c card. And currently your only option unless you get a credit card/debit card. Both of which take longer than opening a PP account.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0