• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
goreblimey

THE AMERICANS ARE COMING , well some of them

207 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, goreblimey said:

@OHM agreed this needs fixing.

As do the French and Brit bgds that are still short 100ish infantry. the Brits need more T2/T3 battle tanks they are about 40 short in a Division. The Brit bgds need the number of vickers reducing. And the naval bgds should not be having anything heavier than a DAC.

Yes the Equipment list is not supplied correctly.   I hesitate to keep making changes during the campaign other than to fix huge discrepancies.   

I will cut down the Bar list 

As for tanks ... after this campaign navy will not have any tanks other than light fast moving ones like it should.    

5 people like this

Don't hesitate to communicate with us if you are feeling overwhelmed about something, @OHM

All crying and moaning aside, we are ultimately here to help.  Let's get this right for next campaign so we don't ever have to go down this ugly road again.  

S!

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, OHM said:

Yes the Equipment list is not supplied correctly.   I hesitate to keep making changes during the campaign other than to fix huge discrepancies.   

I will cut down the Bar list 

As for tanks ... after this campaign navy will not have any tanks other than light fast moving ones like it should.    

From this, it sounds like the Brits will NOT be getting the 40 Battle Tanks they are short in a Division but we WILL be losing our BARs

7 minutes ago, lipton said:

From this, it sounds like the Brits will NOT be getting the 40 Battle Tanks they are short in a Division but we WILL be losing our BARs

Leave the tanks alone for now bud.  The only thing super-critical right now is the infantry.  Ohm already said he doesn't like altering supply mid-map (except in extreme circumstances like the infantry hiccups).  

We are expecting to see some changes next campaign.  Let's wait and see for now.  

18 hours ago, Capco said:

Leave the tanks alone for now bud.  The only thing super-critical right now is the infantry.  Ohm already said he doesn't like altering supply mid-map (except in extreme circumstances like the infantry hiccups).  

We are expecting to see some changes next campaign.  Let's wait and see for now.  

Hey, I'm leaving the whole game alone. At this point, I'm just enjoying the forums that happen to have a game included. :lol:

Edited by lipton

5 hours ago, lipton said:

Hey, I'm leaving the whole game alone. At this point, I'm just enjoying the forums that happen to have a game included. :lol:

Hey that line belongs in OT ! :P