malvoc

Biggest cut off and comeback ever

107 posts in this topic

I was a little worried about it but after a week solid of great moves and hard fighting over the weekend it turned out to be a success!!

Allies had plenty of time to retreat but never did , I don't know what they were thinking you guys had to see it coming??

Anyways that just goes to show map is never over till its over!!!!

Congrats to axis side lets finish this map off strong and move on to the next one!!!

S!! all on both sides for some great battles so far

Malvoc out....

2 people like this

Whew... just looking at the title I thought someone had pissed off their wife and had to buy her some jewelry. 

8 hours ago, malvoc said:

I was a little worried about it but after a week solid of great moves and hard fighting over the weekend it turned out to be a success!!

Allies had plenty of time to retreat but never did , I don't know what they were thinking you guys had to see it coming??

Anyways that just goes to show map is never over till its over!!!!

Congrats to axis side lets finish this map off strong and move on to the next one!!!

S!! all on both sides for some great battles so far

Malvoc out....

Well if it's not over til its over, save the congrats til its over then :)

6 divs back on map - fought off the axis horde at the gates of cambrai after we got a brig and hq back.

Biggest recovery ever started from the coast of the UK  around map 53, 55? Bearing in mind we have to defend factories in the south and the north unlike sitiing in a huge pile of flags in one corner..

Depending on TZ3 shennanigans may be able to get a few more days out of this or maybe longer? ;)

2 people like this

19 minutes ago, catfive said:

Bearing in mind we have to defend factories in the south and the north unlike sitiing in a huge pile of flags in one corner..

This is a good point that should be balanced. I'll see if any factory towns are getting added with the map expansion and suggest that Axis gets enough to lose if Allies control at least 2/3rds of the right side of the map.

2 people like this

Greatest comeback win since November two years ago. Why argue it? Allies have lost the will to fight.

I now even question logging in the rest of this joke of a campaign because why fight against a horde of people who clearly have more automatics than you?

2 people like this

I think there are several contributing factors for the current map status. One of many is the toe issue with US, as has been stated CRS apologizes for that snafu. We corrected when it was brought to our attention and are working to make sure it won't happen again.

Credit to those who remain on to fight on both sides.

For those who have stepped away, I can not blame you on that frustration, all I ask if you take a break and a deep breath and come back. I'm a player as well as a rat and I can relate, but this is a game of not only winning and losing but comradery and the greatest community that is passionate about the side they choose to play for. 

I ask you look to that as We here at CRS continue to fix issues that pop up, add content, and work to make this game more viable to the future.

I won't bullshit you, this was a setback and I apologise for that. And commit to be a better advocate to the community.

4 people like this

It ain't over till it's over.

Stranger things have happened than an allied resurge.

Fight, fight, fight and have fun fun fun.

S!

2 people like this

18 minutes ago, Elfin said:

Fight, fight, fight and have fun fun fun.

S!

...in the Sun, Sun, Sun.

red_dwarf_1201.jpg

Edited by forrest
1 person likes this

Got on real early today. Axis only attacking SOFTCAPS. What a lame move. And Allies cant get to them. (at least 3 towns now)

Looks like the breakfast club has it together. <cough cough cough>

13 hours ago, catfive said:

6 divs back on map - fought off the axis horde at the gates of cambrai after we got a brig and hq back.

Biggest recovery ever started from the coast of the UK  around map 53, 55? Bearing in mind we have to defend factories in the south and the north unlike sitiing in a huge pile of flags in one corner..

Depending on TZ3 shennanigans may be able to get a few more days out of this or maybe longer? ;)

Yeah but you guys let a lonely Sapper :) bounce your Air out of Cambrai, 

That was the longest 3 min before the radio went hot till I capped it and bounced it. Before that you guys were spawning planes like an angry hornets nest. But not one thought about spawning an INF to check the AF bunker , and at that time we held the spawnable in Cambrai and my FMS had been harrassing the AF for almost an hour before we even AOed the town . 

Edited by dre21

12 hours ago, hafgan said:

Greatest comeback win since November two years ago. Why argue it? Allies have lost the will to fight.

I now even question logging in the rest of this joke of a campaign because why fight against a horde of people who clearly have more automatics than you?

I'm done for now. Bad feelings. Haven't played other games for, literally years. But now... I am. 

Edited by lipton
1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, lipton said:

a horde of people who clearly have more automatics than you?

Yeah, that sucks. Like fighting against brits in tier0 with their semi auto 10 round enfield.

Come on Guys!

This is just a game.

It is always sad to lose players but those willing to unsub or needing a rest are more than free to do it and maybe and hopefully they will be back.

Those willing to "fight", please try the game and not the forum.

Morale is something you work from the very basis and a starting point is here in the forum.

Respect. Please.

Something that helps is:

make a nice bunch of mates or squaddies and just have fun. Then you don't care about cuts, automatics, Matilda's or whatever....

S!

PS: Lipton, who's gonna ambush us in our bunker rush when u are gone??

5 people like this

4 minutes ago, piska250 said:

make a nice bunch of mates or squaddies and just have fun. Then you don't care about cuts, automatics, Matilda's or whatever....

S!

Exactly. Blow off your steam here, play some hours of war thunder and notice how that shxxty game won't hold up to the fun you got with your squaddies fighting against all odds.

2 people like this

26 minutes ago, lipton said:

I'm done for now. Bad feelings. Haven't played other games for, literally years. But now... I am. 

Bye! Don’t come back to soon. Personally, I find it pathetic how people are always threatening to unsubscribe. Bunch of spoiled brats. Don’t like what you are paying for then leave. Oh, and thanks for diminishing the axis efforts by attributing it to the Americans shortage of semi-automatics as the root cause. Never mind the British and French units we fought, plus the British tank discrepancies. Us axis just suck and are incapable of overcoming odds fairly you know. 

5 people like this

I don't know about any TOE issues, but I saw some unbelievable leadership, teamwork, and perseverance in this comeback. Kudos to Axis leadership! 

50 minutes ago, redoak84 said:

Don’t like what you are paying for then leave.

I think that is pretty much what he said he was gonna do, or did I not read his post correctly?

Just now, ch0ad said:

I think that is pretty much what he said he was gonna do, or did I not read his post correctly?

I mean in general, people use the threat of unsubscribing to try to influence the developers.

31 minutes ago, redoak84 said:

I mean in general, people use the threat of unsubscribing to try to influence the developers.

How else will things get changed? If you point things out and nothing is fixxed, you just keep on paying?

On a side note..... can we fix the Maldgem issue lol

the fact 1 town links every thing in the north is messed up.  Axis are lucky to not have a set up like that

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, piska250 said:

PS: Lipton, who's gonna ambush us in our bunker rush when u are gone??

Probably nobody lol

50 minutes ago, redoak84 said:

It's not unique to this game. Look up other games' public forums and reddit subs and you'll note it's fairly common, but as has been pointed out, it's the ultimate leverage a paying customer has over a business and it's quite legitimate even if it does sound a bit childish.

10 minutes ago, softserve said:

How else will things get changed? If you point things out and nothing is fixxed, you just keep on paying?

I mean, are you serious? If you disagree with a politician, the only possible recourse is to kidnap their children and threaten them until they change their mind? That's basically what you're saying.

Here's a pretty simple alternative: "CRS, I know you want what's best for the game to be healthy, because that is what is going to keep the game alive, and what makes you the most money, and what you're passionate about. I also want to enjoy this game and see it thrive. Here are some issues I've identified that are a direct threat to that, and here are the reasons why I think these issues are threats. Please respond ASAP so myself and the community know you are at least aware of this, and whether you agree or disagree that they are issues. If they are issues, please fix as soon as you are able. Thank you."

You could do that. It's real simple.

I understand that there's a point of "enough is enough", and a lot of Allies are saying that they're at that point. But it's seriously starting to become a trend. "Fix TZ3 issues or we all unsub and ruin the game", "Fix supply issues or we all unsub and ruin the game", "'Fix' Axis LMG or we all unsub and ruin the game", etc.

Meanwhile, Axis has had long-standing grievances that greatly affect gameplay. There's a one-sided air war for the past I don't even know how many campaigns that completely devastated Axis pilot population. The Allies still have extremely superior SMGs. Etc. And there have absolutely been Axis players that have threatened to unsub. But it hasn't been almost all of them, or almost all of their leadership, or their squads, or etc. 

It's becoming very worrying, because it's becoming a trend for Allied players to do this, and worse, CRS is responding every time. How long is it until most of Axis throws a campaign, and then says "fix the air war or we all unsub and ruin the game"?

I'm not criticising the issue you guys have been talking about. They're legitimate, they need attention. But this attitude of "What else can I do but get all my buddies and hold a gun to their head?" is both wrong and EXTREMELY concerning.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, redoak84 said:

Bye! Don’t come back to soon. Personally, I find it pathetic how people are always threatening to unsubscribe. Bunch of spoiled brats. Don’t like what you are paying for then leave. Oh, and thanks for diminishing the axis efforts by attributing it to the Americans shortage of semi-automatics as the root cause. Never mind the British and French units we fought, plus the British tank discrepancies. Us axis just suck and are incapable of overcoming odds fairly you know. 

Didn't say I was unsubbing. Just taking a break. Really sick of seeing the same mistakes over and over and over and over. 

But even when I take a break from the game, I've continued to support it with my subscriptions for 14 years now. And then there's the donations to the GoFundMe things the Rats put on every once in a while.

I believe I'm up to $5000 now. How much have you put up for the cause since joining in 2016? 

4 people like this