Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

malvoc

Biggest cut off and comeback ever

malvoc

logged in axis Saturday 7/14 about noon time we had 2 axis missions and allies were softcapping Frankfurt lol I just logged back out because there was nothing to even to....you couldn't even defend because there was no supply just sit and stare at screen that's why this game is dead right there EVERY TOWN SHOULD HAVE SUPPLY PERIOD!!!!!!!!! you cant have fun or play the game when you cant even spawn in to defend now can you??

Malvoc out.....

softserve

Every town having supply does not mean unlimited supply. 

You can still atrit  towns during the fight,, 

stankyus
On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:49 AM, malvoc said:

logged in axis Saturday 7/14 about noon time we had 2 axis missions and allies were softcapping Frankfurt lol I just logged back out because there was nothing to even to....you couldn't even defend because there was no supply just sit and stare at screen that's why this game is dead right there EVERY TOWN SHOULD HAVE SUPPLY PERIOD!!!!!!!!! you cant have fun or play the game when you cant even spawn in to defend now can you??

Malvoc out.....

Been there Malvoc.  Was not on Saturday but I feel yah.  The RATs are going as fast as they can to get us back to TBS.  Brigades should never have wiped out the ability to fight, they should have just been used as a hammer to move the map.

stump

Welp.. can't say we'll do a complete turnaround and push to Antwerp again, but I will say it was fun halting that Scheilend siege and then taking Velbert & Ratigen.   :)

marcion5
8 hours ago, stump said:

Welp.. can't say we'll do a complete turnaround and push to Antwerp again, but I will say it was fun halting that Scheilend siege and then taking Velbert & Ratigen.   :)

Hardcore fight, no question.