Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

WWII Online: Version 1.35.13.2

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

This update eradicates suicide bombers, resolves factory damaging via RDP bombing, allows Steam users to start joining our e-mail newsletter campaign’s (vital for direct communication and engagement) and several other smaller fixes. Please read for more details.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=7TjIRzZYikk:V3C4ZPyB93s:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=7TjIRzZYikk:V3C4ZPyB93s:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=7TjIRzZYikk:V3C4ZPyB93s:F7zBnMyn0Lo
7TjIRzZYikk

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 1

I like the arming timers a lot!  However,  a 2.5 sec delay is only about 31 meters or so (assuming I got the math right) from the target, which is still pretty close.  I would suggest increasing this to 4.5 sec as that equates to about 100 meters of travel before arming.  Pilots could still suicide, but they would have to aim a a bit too.  31m is almost on top of the target.

3 minutes ago, GrAnit said:

I like the arming timers a lot!  However,  a 2.5 sec delay is only about 31 meters or so (assuming I got the math right) from the target, which is still pretty close.  I would suggest increasing this to 4.5 sec as that equates to about 100 meters of travel before arming.  Pilots could still suicide, but they would have to aim a a bit too.  31m is almost on top of the target.

It is configurable and we will make changes if we need to, but we felt 2.5 seconds was a good start

5 hours ago, GrAnit said:

Not sure how to do the math but i think you have to factor in plane speed with that.
If stuka is doing a good dive, it will be about 500 or 600 km/h when it releases, i think 2.5 sec puts it about 400+ M off the ground?
Im not assuming i got the math right at all :P