Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

bar

Who are you?

charlie3

Name is obviously Charlie. I'm 48 and work as a journalist for my local newspaper.

I'm getting a kick out of all the people in their 30s having kids now who have been playing a long time. I started the game around 2001 around age 30 with young kids. Nice little circle of life thing going on.

www.winterhavensun.com

erasmo

Funny thread.

My name is Aitor. 34 years old. Happy married. One kid, 3 years old. One more child otw!! (still don't know if boy or girl).

Im journalist. I work in the prime time news bulletin on the public tv, which is very important here in Spain. I.e. this is me just a few days ago. (the man in black, not the news anchor lol) https://twitter.com/telediario_tve/status/1043133803001085952

I started playing WWIIOL in early 2009. I don't have too much time now but still I don't quit. :-)

S!

• Like 4

fiambre

My name is Iñaki (same as kase250), also living in the Basque Country in Spain

Being killed, exploded, naded, stabbed and decimated in the field since 2006.

Joined OKW in 2007 and started being killed, exploded, naded, stabbed and decimanted everywhere since then.

Im 48 and going to have a baby soon. Never is too old for this … I Heard... you Will visit new countries… they said… ehem… there I Go from Comander In Chief to private in nine months… :)

I love the tactical-strategic part of the game, and, of course, the incredible Players I have met here. First class most of them.

I have never shot a gun. ha ha ha.

!S

• Like 1

kase250
7 minutes ago, fiambre said:

My name is Iñaki (same as kase250), also living in the Basque Country in Spain

:D

Smoothie

Name: Andrew

Born and raised in North Carolina but now live in Arkansas 

Played off and on since 2004

I've been married for 4 years and now have a 1 year old boy, which limits my play time but maybe Smoothie Jr will play some day.

zippy
On 9/24/2018 at 2:22 AM, gsc said:

...you actually googled that or copied straight from your Fave Bookmarks?...ach

TlK63EyU3S2yK0JoCsg.gif

tumblr_opil7rsSkf1t4f95no1_400.gif

Edited by zippy

sw1

SW1 

Stephen.  

Brisbane Australia

1964 Vintage 

3 Girls 1 Boy all adult now. 

Chef for 25 years 

cheesemaker (still have a cheese business)  Blessed are the cheesemakers 

Licensed Builder 10years 

Love Fishing especially on Fraser Island

Still, play Football (soccer) 

Played since day 1 uninterrupted.

ALLIED HC for a long time Never been CINC, not sure why.

HATE losing a fight and will NEVER give up on revenge !! 

Lost count of knife kills years ago but definitely  in the 1000s  HOPE you have enjoyed MY STEAL 

SALUTE 

• Like 3

tiger16

I'm a machinist, been one since 1975, started this in 2003. I'm 62 years old. I love in LA (Lower Alabama)

slpkfor250

My name Juan Luís. 

Age 33.

I live in Madrid. 

I started playing whith my brother (slipk250) in 2001-2004. I stooped playing and I returned in 2010 until today. 

I have a company in the computer sector. 

I'm not married and i dont have children. 

2zq6c6p.jpg

Voro powa 

S!

Edited by slpkfor250
  • Like 1

odonovan1

Here goes...

Born:  SW side of Chicago (Chicago "ChIrish"), but I wouldn't live in my old neighborhood now.  It's JUST west of where everyone is getting shot.

Live:  Central Florida (since '65) - grew up in Lakeland (currently living near Tampa)

Journalism/Communications degree (newspaper and radio/tv) from Florida Southern College, although I didn't work much in the field

Married 16 years - Two sons, 15 and 11 (I got started late).

In-home caregiver for my disabled wife (so I'm not able to get ingame much).

Joined the game in January 2014.  About to have my fifth anniversary.  Dedicated 100% Allied player, no thanks to those jerks in the Lancers who took me in on my first day and actually taught me things and MADE me have fun with them.  Damn them!  ;)

xdjKV6t.jpg

(the wife and me at Busch Gardens, Tampa, a few years ago)

C7WwRrG.jpg

(from a few years ago)

agM28Ke.jpg

(more current, but the hair and beard are shorter, now)

-Irish

Edited by odonovan1
  • Like 1

fearny

Well i haven't been around a while, but there's a few faces (names) I recognise.

Not sure when i started playing, 2006? Been away for the last few years, I got married, that kinda changed my life!

Name: Chris

Occupation: Medically discharged RAF Aircraft Engineering Technician, currently a Brewery Engineer and I own and run a small Airsoft & Army Surplus shop.

I'm on that there Facebook site thingy if anyone wants to stalk me :)

Elfin
12 minutes ago, fearny said:

Well i haven't been around a while, but there's a few faces (names) I recognise.

Not sure when i started playing, 2006? Been away for the last few years, I got married, that kinda changed my life!

Name: Chris

Occupation: Medically discharged RAF Aircraft Engineering Technician, currently a Brewery Engineer and I own and run a small Airsoft & Army Surplus shop.

I'm on that there Facebook site thingy if anyone wants to stalk me :)

Welcome home. One of my kids (same age) is big into Brewing here in Western Canuck land. What types of brew are you brewing?

S!

fearny
2 hours ago, Elfin said:

Welcome home. One of my kids (same age) is big into Brewing here in Western Canuck land. What types of brew are you brewing?

S!

I work for Sharp's Brewery, Cask Ale is our main output. We are of course, owned by Molson Coors though! :)

• Like 1

denw2o

Dennison.

I'm 32 years old and single, no kids. I started playing in 2001. I was 15!

I'm both an attorney and independent real estate broker on Long Island (New York).

I occasionally pop in from time to time. I don't have a lot of free time these days, but I mostly split it between golf, boating in the summer and a number of (mostly Paradox) games.

Edited by denw2o

Elfin
On 2018-12-12 at 4:28 PM, fearny said:

I work for Sharp's Brewery, Cask Ale is our main output. We are of course, owned by Molson Coors though! :)

Good stuff.

S!

bar
Posted (edited)

Can we keep this going I want to know you all before you die.

I'll update to start the content train. I'm 33 now, getting fatter by the day. Still working in banking and living in Colorado. When I'm not getting fatter, I'm playing games or trying to do house work. By my own admission, I'm a [censored] and I usually give up and hire someone more capable.

Below is my crew 

6NcLbvT.jpg

Edited by bar
  • Like 4

PITTPETE

cute kids bro

OLDZEKE

I'm still me. Just more of me than before 

Tatonka

Hello , name is Bradley Bird 65 , served 74-77 U.S. Army 2nd amr div  ft hood tx military police .  Attended the fall of Saigon 1975 , been shot , stabbed, and beaten but still going . Been married 2x  , have 7 children, that I know about , 13 grand kids , and 3 great grand kids . Love to hunt, and fish, and ride motorcycles . Just raced in the plus 60 class at woodland wa. vintage racing . Got 2nd :( .  Been in this game since 2001 , but had a 3 year layoff . 

n8r

name: nate
hobbies: playing wwiiol, video games, soccer, basketball
in 9th grade, about to be in 10th
started playing 08 with my dad (ajl)
officially got my account in 2010, started as n8thegr8, went to n8r, then n8
played for 2 years, til 2012, quit, came back 4 years later, 2016, played allied, been allied hc a lot, along with axis hc, been allied dcos, now i play for whatever side i want :)

igoor
Posted (edited)

Well, very nice thread indeed!

Let me introduce myself then:

Name: Daniel

Been in this game since 2006

Family: I am married and have 2 kids (boys, 8 & 12 yo)

Work: Small company owner that has to do with outdoor activities (mountain guiding, children camps e.t.c)

Hobbies: Climbing, mountaineering, fishing, plastic modelling

Fun facts: When I killed my own brother in the game! He introduced me this game and he was an Axis dedicated player (his nickname is dim1). I am always playing Allies so it happened to kill him in a battle. Of course I didn't knew he was online because he is living in another town. I realize my "crime" when I looked at the stats! :)

Edited by igoor
  • Like 1

Silky
On 4/10/2020 at 0:42 AM, bar said:

Can we keep this going I want to know you all before you die.

I'll update to start the content train. I'm 33 now, getting fatter by the day. Still working in banking and living in Colorado. When I'm not getting fatter, I'm playing games or trying to do house work. By my own admission, I'm a [censored] and I usually give up and hire someone more capable.

Below is my crew 

6NcLbvT.jpg

Two girls, I feel your pain man. Mine are 8 and 5 :D

Kidd27

Im Shannon

acquired WWIIol virus 2001

48 y/o in June 2020

married in 2010, father to my 6y/o girl Sydney, born 2014.

living in the Toronto Canada Area.

<S>

Kidd27

Silky
Posted (edited)

My two

Edited by Silky
Photo removed
  • Like 4

MikeAZ

^^^^  cuties

• Like 1