Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

bar

Who are you?

Silky
2 hours ago, MikeAZ said:

^^^^  cuties

Much cuter than me, that's for sure

N8

Time to bring this thread back, woot!

• Name: Nate
  • Job: No job atm
  • When I joined: Joined around August of '11, on & off since, dad got me into the game; (I was actually born next to the blitzkrieg box!)
  • I am a goalkeeper, for football (soccer) -
  • I am 6'0, lol

ACtC-3fk57x8-9vhFCi2LdMofbg1bdFVYPuP0EI1JZXYgRmMDqB4fEaJ8_DRib99KGZXeMtz2xGXl9iOX8jrmuv-6ubLUXvDz946Rm5J5sBV-zw9dAA1z-9_T9YiMQHCZM_mQMyaFBhNbRHF5ALg_wr3sk_W=w1014-h937-no?authuser=0

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

jwrona

Well here we go

- Name: Joe
- Job: Marketing Manager for Peloton de Paris/Student at KU Leuven
- When I joined: June 4th, 2019
- Born and raised in Chicago, moved off to Belgium for college and have yet to go back. Fell in love with bike racing, beer, and life here.
IMG-3444.jpg

• Like 1

rancor
On 7/15/2018 at 4:59 PM, raven4 said:

You've been playing since you were 5 years old???!!! THAT...is impressive.

My 9 year old daughter has kills on some of you.  Her K/D ratio is better than mine. :-)  [a low bar no doubt, but still]

• Haha 1

Quincannon

Well since it's BAR that's asking. :huh:

Name: John Evans

Born in Ohio, but like my family, a through and through Kentuckian. Now residing in the frozen North that is called Wisconsin.

Occupation: Husband. Father of two, Chief cook and bottle washer.

Life: Formerly, US Navy, Private Security and a couple of other fun gigs along the way. A few years back, life and my wife convinced me to stay at home, take care of our newborn daughter and 5 year old son. So I finally got started on my college degree,  became a Cubmaster, and started volunteering with kids. Finally got my AS in Cyber Crime in 2018 after 7 years part time. I have a beautiful bride, a great daughter (12), and son who just turned 18.

Hobbies: History, Reading, Tabletop Roleplaying, Board gaming, and video gaming, especially WWII Online.

WWII Online: Found the game online in 2002 or 2002 and thought it looked/ sounded cool, but the website was confusing. I thought it was based out of Europe, and didn't feel comfortable trying to sign up for a game overseas. Over the next TEN years, I kept coming back and looking at the website, and looking at some squad pages, thinking it seemed really cool. In 2012, the website had been updated, and they offered a trial,,, 2 weeks I think. I finally joined up and logged in 2012... I loved it from the start and was tapped for AHC 2013. I've been here as much as possible ever since. I wouldn't trade being a member this community for anything.

Fun fact: A few years back, I was honored by being inducted into the Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels.

10828126_10204155696196197_3578322823128936683_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=19026a&_nc_ohc=9kmo6du9yA4AX9yD4dR&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=d531faf673fb5320342eed991fc1521a&oe=5FD85AA0

My wonderful family at Garycon a few years back. I'm the old guy.

S!S!S!