Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Engineer Repair Kit

ironcaesar

Can the engineer use the repair kit to repair the bridge?  If so how?  I went to a damaged bridge and furiously clicked the left mouse button.  The repair kit just goes forward and backward.   I can't seem to find anything online about the subject.  What am I missing here?  Please and for the sake of all that is merciful do not laugh at me because the sound waves would penetrate my skull with the energy being converted to tears.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  

Thank You

Edited by ironcaesar
insertion of a missed "the" and "bridge"

Hi Ironcaeser.. The repair kits will repair AI and it will also repair bridges as long as there is a Defense Objective on it. The DO is typically set by a high command officer. 

Howdy ironcaesar,

The bridge needs to have a defense order on it from the HC in order to repair it, then you can use the repair option to fix the bridge glowing red square on the bridge icon on map is to blow it up green is to defend.

S! sir and welcome to the game