hastien

It was a honor

10 posts in this topic

S! All Allied Players.  Well the map is finally over and the battle back to the Axis factories was epic.  Whips will be going back Axis, and I would like to thank you all for the great game play and the fun time that I have had, playing along side the guys who kill me all the time.  Thank you for having such a open door policy and allowing us to come into your discord channels and hang out and play with all of you.  Special thanks to LANCERS, 7ALST and AEF for allowing us to come into channel for comms and joining YOUR attacks.  Regrettably, we will meet again, just wont be on friendliest of terms for a while.  Have fun keep your heads hi.  Myself and WHIPS thanks your greatly.  Until next time.

2 people like this

@hastien@majes99@Dwalin

S! to you guys! It was an amazing experience having you guys allied for the campaign. Not just for being a force multiplier in the filed, but for the amazing attitude and conversations in discord as well. The pleasure of your company almost makes a 70+ day campaign seem too short! I thank you for your contribution to the final victory (award coming) and to the positive energy you brought to the allies when it was needed most. I'm going to have to get a drum mag for my tommy gun to make sure I keep bunkers safe from now on, and drloo, ugh... going to be a pain hitting forward bases knowing your eagle eye is watching! I learned a lot from you guys this campaign and no matter the time, it will be too long before we see you back to the good guys again! Thanks again, and see you in the field!

S! Hateract

Salute @hateract.  This campaign was a blast.  The next blast, however, will be our grenades clearing that CP with you in it  S!

3 hours ago, hastien said:

S! All Allied Players.  Well the map is finally over and the battle back to the Axis factories was epic.  Whips will be going back Axis, and I would like to thank you all for the great game play and the fun time that I have had, playing along side the guys who kill me all the time.  Thank you for having such a open door policy and allowing us to come into your discord channels and hang out and play with all of you.  Special thanks to LANCERS, 7ALST and AEF for allowing us to come into channel for comms and joining YOUR attacks.  Regrettably, we will meet again, just wont be on friendliest of terms for a while.  Have fun keep your heads hi.  Myself and WHIPS thanks your greatly.  Until next time.

Agreed!  Hopefully a few stay allied and keep the next map balanced with respect to population.  S!

Going to miss you guys I am sure our paths will cross during the next map S!

Thanks Hastien &Whips been a pleasure having you guys over on allied side this map, great squad great players great teamwork, if i ever venture over to the darkside its great knowing that i will have some great friends to chat with on discord 

S!

Space

Thanks @hastienand the WHIPS, it was fun having you guys over, I couldn't get on for the most of the campaign, but anyways, thank you guys for your good fighting, see you guys on the other side of the battlefield!!

S! - n8r

btw tell coastal not to kill me while i am capping abs ッS!