Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

One time purchase DLC's coming to Steam!

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOM

One time purchases for Downloadable Content of WWII Online is coming to Steam! CRS has been looking for additional path's of monetization to help supplement the baseline Subscriptions that we offer, and the DLC's we're planning are the best thing we have to open up to a newer market seeking to make purchases they're comfortable with and interested in. Subscriptions (Premium & Starter) will continue to hold the primary access of the game and maintain its value, but we think many customers on Steam are going to be happy about this move. Read more about how Steam users progression path is planning to be updated in the near future.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=cc7nwgJUfew:StRfSBOMFrg:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=cc7nwgJUfew:StRfSBOMFrg:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=cc7nwgJUfew:StRfSBOMFrg:F7zBnMyn0Lo
cc7nwgJUfew

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Good news to hear and you know I am all for this, nice work

However, this is kind of confusing and imho too many tiers to select.

Also, i think the $4.99 tier is too low of a fee, it should start out at $9.99, if someone is going to spend $5 i dont think they will think to much about spending $10. Also the $4.99 is way too limited.

I would go 3 tiers:

$9.99 gets the player all infantry weapons including paras...whats the reason behind not allowing new players to use para ? Nothing worse that a new player seeing a .axis or .allied asking for paras to attack and your average joe cant join in...why take the chance to [censored] someone off, make them happy since its a fun unit to play and everyone loves that unit

$15.99 gets the player all infantry, trucks, spaa, AT & AA guns and light armor.

$19.99 gets the whole enchilada 

Im no Einstein but alot of that stuff was confusing to me and i have been around the block a few times, keep it simple, remember steam players have the attention span of a gnat. Let them read it through in 2-3 mins and decide.  

I still have alot of questions but will wait, and as I said at beginning...all for this and good job to u guys

$4.99 is basically the former F2P

• Purchase the base game for - $4.99 USD
    • Periodically rotate other DLC offerings for users to try out
    • Maintain indefinite game access to:
      • Rifleman
      • Limited SMG
      • Trucks
      • Fairmile

Rifle SMG truck and FMB are the semi guaranteed items (subject to being in supply like everyone else)
Other DLC's are rotated in periodically so that they can see and try out other things.
Could be tanks one time, planes another etc.

Kind of how we had 1 special unit available per campaign for f2p and starter?
So now it would be 1 DLC.

So a guy can plop down 5 bucks, hang out for a while, try some of the dlc previews and get an idea for what he might be interested in adding.

Also intermissions like the last one can also let them see what else they might like to buy

How about a Navy pack: Fairmiles and transports, plus some naval infantry units? Give the navy game some love.

49 minutes ago, GrAnit said:

How about a Navy pack: Fairmiles and transports, plus some naval infantry units? Give the navy game some love.

the base has the FMB
but yea a naval pack could be cool later

• CORNERED RAT
37 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

but yea a naval pack could be cool later

As new content is delivered, possibility.

"Naval infantry" is not naval gameplay. 

A naval pack would be great, but first marketable naval units and gameplay will be needed.

• Like 1

• Registered Users

GJ with the move, opens up the path to many new possibilities. Let’s hope it’ll work out!

Maybe the infantry pack could also be used at navy brigades?

13 hours ago, jwilly said:

"Naval infantry" is not naval gameplay. 

A naval pack would be great, but first marketable naval units and gameplay will be needed.

It’s in the eye of the beholder.  

IMO, some of the best ground action on the fringes of the map are with naval infantry.  It would be good to have DLC players participate in that part of the game, for multiple reasons.