• Announcements

• BLKHWK8

Squad vs Squad Battle for Notre Dame Postponed   08/03/2018

The event for this weekend will be postponed... We have not been able to get a solid commitment to run the event. I will be posting a poll to select a better date and time. Poll:    Welcome back our Squad vs Squad events. Please check out the forum post here   
mcafeed

The LAST thing this game needs

58 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jwilly said:

I don't see a realism aspect to that.

why not? do not exceed limits are a real thing. for bombers you had do not exceed limits for both clean and laden configurations. you had do not exceed for G forces and angle too especially for bombers with internal bomb loads. putting a cap on the speed then prevents people from diving from say 5-6km, pulling out at 1-2km, and dropping at high speed from an otherwise level attitude.

26 minutes ago, Capco said:

The only real issue right now with the RDP mechanics themselves is the 15hr base resupply timer.  It needs to be in the 8-12 range, depending on some more long-term data like monthly average population (higher pop needs lower timers).  

Increasing the repair times is one of the best changes in years.    

Agreed.  They can play with the Resupply Timers all they want based on population/etc.  Keep the factory repair timers where they are at.

"Increasing the repair times is one of the best changes in years." - I'd say the same as allied HC :-D

8 hours ago, jwilly said:

I don't see a realism aspect to that.

If the limit is the max theoretical speed (x1.05-1.1), would prevent unrealistic wing stress as madrabel said, forcing planes to fly in normal conditions, making AA more meaningful

I am enjoying the lower supply setup, attrition is becoming a thing again, and HC/players having to think twice about supply. Having an AO/DO on for days at a time where supply was so stacked and resupply quick enough, neither side could ever make a difference till massive over pop were able to force through. 

13 hours ago, hateract said:

I am enjoying the lower supply setup, attrition is becoming a thing again, and HC/players having to think twice about supply. Having an AO/DO on for days at a time where supply was so stacked and resupply quick enough, neither side could ever make a difference till massive over pop were able to force through. 

+1

I am not playing now but i think the attrition must be something decisive in any AO/DO.

The infinite supply does not give anyrthing so far until the pop reaches 10 to 1.

To me RDP as it now works is an extremely bad idea.

Is it reasonable that a few players can prevent that CSR deliver the paid for service/product, I.E. The game content?

Scenario:

I log in to my side. I find that there is no supply I want to use, I will of cause log out again.

If equipment/personas is not available, why should I pay for a game I can’t play?

Don’t think my view is unique.

Edited by Hardlead

21 minutes ago, Hardlead said:

To me RDP as it now works is an extremely bad idea.

Is it reasonable that a few players can prevent that CSR deliver the paid for service/product, I.E. The game content?

Scenario:

I log in to my side. I find that there is no supply I want to use, I will of cause log out again.

If equipment/personas is not available, why should I pay for a game I can’t play?

Don’t think my view is unique.

If no supply is available anywhere over the frontline (as AOs will move accordingly), I guess supplies will be increased again.