• Announcements

• BLKHWK8

Squad vs Squad Battle for Notre Dame Postponed   08/03/2018

The event for this weekend will be postponed... We have not been able to get a solid commitment to run the event. I will be posting a poll to select a better date and time. Poll:    Welcome back our Squad vs Squad events. Please check out the forum post here   
XOOM

Returning Vet Check-In

108 posts in this topic

We've now provided the upcoming "Reserve" account access to all WWII Online subscribers, so that you'll always be able to chat on the forums and access the game as a Rifleman.

Be sure to check in and say hello! We'd love to hear from ya!

Let us know if we can provide any support. S! 

IMPORTANT PRODUCT CHANGES INCOMING

Please be sure to read about how WWII Online is changing its product offerings in the near future:

https://www.wwiionline.com/support-bulletins/accounts-billing/important-product-changes-inbound

5 people like this

Hey fellas, great to see you! For anyone else coming here, do note that the Rifleman only will be imposed on the 1st. Enjoy the other access you have on the house meanwhile.

REALLY glad to see you guys chiming in, we are doing this very intentionally to see you come back and participate with us. WOOT!

Tell us your story :) 

Hi XOOM,

Did we must download WWIIO from steam or from website to have the reserve access ?

3 minutes ago, tanaka said:

Hi XOOM,

Did we must download WWIIO from steam or from website to have the reserve access ?

Your account here belongs to the main WWIIOL hub that we call "organic channel" which means not Steam. So your account isn't transferrable over there.

Go get the game off the website at http://www.wwiionline.com/join , latest download should be there. S! 

Good move XOOM. I've always felt that veteran status accounts should receive premium forum access, despite having subscription.

1 person likes this

Hey! Good news and smart movement!

Keep it up!

1 person likes this

Been meaning to check out the changes.  I'll download and give the rifle a spin for old times sake.

2 hours ago, pirate07 said:

Been meaning to check out the changes.  I'll download and give the rifle a spin for old times sake.

1 hour ago, zwitek said:

Been a bit of time that’s gone by.  Will load it up and give it a go.  

Sounds great guys, thanks for report in! Keep it up and engage in the discussion, WWII Online is making big strides in the development department, we hope you've been keeping up http://www.wwiionline.com/news 

Verdoso here, spend quite some some time with the 1st Spanish Company and I still have a "I killed a Rat" t-shirt :D

I had to login as fverdoso because the password reminder still does not work for me. Glad to see you guys still going on.

Heyo

Looking to check out the game again! Little bummed with the price hike or only options to commit for a year. 

Let's see how it Pans out

Hey Xoom - Top of mind: include in your post a link to a page w/specific info? or include more text?
There's a nice slab in the EMail notification, for example.
But even in this ... if I wanted to Subscribe right this moment, what page would I head to?
^5

Addendum: I hit the most obvious links and looked at the most obvious pages and found nothing related to this.
Oh, wait ... on https://account.wwiionline.com/account/subscription I see "Free Play" and a nice little "Active" icon. That means I'm in as Rifleman?

p.s. I did "combat arms" as infantry reserves. so kinda neat to come in as "just a grunt"!

====

We have some great news for all of our Premium users, past and present. We've set in motion that ALL players who have had a premium subscription at any point in the history of WWII Online will receive access to a RIFLEMAN only account that we'll be referring to as the "Reserve Account." You should have access to this now, even if you're not currently subscribed!

Advantages:

• $0.00 Cost

• You may subscribe at any time

• If you are currently inactive, you'll be able to: 

• Play in-game as a rifleman

• Participate in the "open" section of our forums

• Participate in server events (Campaign and Training)

Edited by bentrem
wondering