XOOM

Returning Vet Check-In

172 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, redfish1 said:

Looking to check out the game again.  Been away for a while, excited to see what's new.

There is a substantial amount of stuff that has been done over this year. Be sure to check the development news updates: https://www.wwiionline.com/community-news#news (check the left side for specific categories)

Really glad to see you all show up and make some comments

1 person likes this

57 minutes ago, bentrem said:

Hey Xoom - Top of mind: include in your post a link to a page w/specific info? or include more text?
But even in this ... if I wanted to Subscribe right this moment, what page would I head to?

You would go to http://www.wwiionline.com/account --> Sign In --> Special Offers --> Select Plan / Update Billing method

Thanks for checking in Bentrem S! 

5 minutes ago, tatonka said:

Need new Pc still but will return this winter prehaps  :)   Im glad game is going strong .

Good to see you checking in and staying in the comms loop. I've been wondering where our random airborne sniper aficionado has been :D 

Wow I can't believe I remembered my login after all this time. I was kkelly9 in AST since launch for years.

-edit wow my sig even still works

Edited by kk9

Hellllloooo Allll !...  been playing since the beginning...  Had to take a little break to care for our grandson, but I’m back and resubribbed about 3-4 months ago to an annual plan.... I really appreciate our account data being maintained during furlough times so that I can jump back in right where I left off....

Thank you for the hard work that’s been done on WWIIonline and the continued efforts to improve..  

2 people like this

Ikes, I even recognize some of these names!   wb.

Hope to see ya back taton, you inspired me in so many ways in the early years.

Edited by delems

♫ It's been such a long time.. ♫

EDIT: Just realized I've never posted on these forums before.

Edited by blinga
im old.

1 hour ago, blinga said:

♫ It's been such a long time.. ♫

Ahhh, Boston - going back a few years  ;)

My old computer couldn't keep up with online games, so I've been away for a while. Anxious to see what the game looks like with my new computer.

S!