XOOM

Returning Vet Check-In

148 posts in this topic

Signing in for another tour :)
Looking forward to seeing all the changes.

48 minutes ago, argyle said:

Signing in for another tour :)
Looking forward to seeing all the changes.

Woot Argyle, S! 

2 hours ago, earwig said:

howdy!  I would love to play as as rifleman - 

Hey Earwig, welcome back!

Any promos for Sep 1st for the organic players? ( :popcorn: -old school rates- :popcorn:)  

21 hours ago, boxrat said:

Any promos for Sep 1st for the organic players? ( :popcorn: -old school rates- :popcorn:)  

Is this the root cause of people not re-subscribing to support all of the active developments that the new CRS is making?

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:42 PM, XOOM said:

Is this the root cause of people not re-subscribing to support all of the active developments that the new CRS is making?

I was just throwing it out there.  It's something that was done in the past.

But, yes on Sep1 I will make a steam account and get one of the DLC's just to use a truck.. I don't have any issues with that btw. spending at least 10 bucks for the DLC's isn't going to break the bank.

14 hours ago, falcn said:

This is great news indeed, I'll download the game to see what's changed.

Glad you're as excited we are about it!

1 hour ago, cooperhawk said:

Reporting, watching and will return at some point. S!

Hey Cooper! Great to see you check in!

16 hours ago, slovik said:

ok you got me - resubbed

Welcome back to the war slovik, S! 

14 hours ago, nathan26 said:

I think I am going to also dust off the keyboard and check out the new changes!

What took you so long :) ? Welcome back, seriously.

Hey guys,

I didn't play for years. I had tons of fun the last few matches. I wasn't aware how much I missed this intense gameplay. Re-subscribed yesterday. Keep going, rats!

2 people like this

6 hours ago, jalik said:

Hey guys,

I didn't play for years. I had tons of fun the last few matches. I wasn't aware how much I missed this intense gameplay. Re-subscribed yesterday. Keep going, rats!

Woooot ! 

S!

Thx XOOM for the e-mail. I'm looking for my old squad mates. I'll see if I can get the band back together. Good to see BKB checking in. Any PRD (Parachute Red Devils) checking in? /S

S!  Domino reporting once again for duty.  I've checked things out sporadically for the last 8-10 years after playing fairly regularly 2001-2008ish.  been enjoying the veteran access for the past week or so.

Been away a very long time. I played both sides through my history in WW2OL. Had a bit of nostalgia coming back for sure and it’s amazing how fast you remember key maps. It’s sad to see how small the population is, especially fondly remembering huge battles for dinant, anhee and givet, long long ago when only the river towns were really worth anything. Now you get skirmishes if 20 or so people it seems.

Hello All,

I should be returning and making a nuisance of myself in a few weeks. Lots of life changes finally starting to settle for a bit. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute financially to the cause again *soon*.

S!

Hard to believe this came is still around. Played for years when it first launched and was a brigadier general in the AHC. Nice to still see development and now release on steam.

Just now, viperjd3 said:

Hard to believe this came is still around. Played for years when it first launched and was a brigadier general in the AHC. Nice to still see development and now release on steam.

Even my old signature is still in place LOL

8 hours ago, biderman said:

Coming back for another look after about 8 years off.  Where has the time gone?!

It's about time dude, welcome back :) 

2 hours ago, viperjd3 said:

Even my old signature is still in place LOL

We're here by the grace of the player base and some hard working folks at CRS. Great to have you back, S!