XOOM

Returning Vet Check-In

171 posts in this topic

yeah its been a while,  waiting on building a new rig before considering signing back up for action.  Hopefully a few of the old crew are still around

to bad i cant get into OT forums yet... Im sure that place still has a few strains of my mutant dna laying around

Anyone seen that hot chick melody n her pink tank.   She said she would marry meeeeee..... im still waiting ;)

I am back with my game name "icewarp" to be used on Steam, but I lost my rank on the process ;/

I prefer to play the game from Steam on now on, it is also a Marketing so people see you spending zillions of hours in the game. Hopefully I reach my rank back :D

1 person likes this

From time to time I've been checking in to see if there is any information about the new graphics engine. Haven't seen anything. Any news on that??

zimm out

2 hours ago, zimmer said:

From time to time I've been checking in to see if there is any information about the new graphics engine. Haven't seen anything. Any news on that??

zimm out

Never heard anything about a new graphics engine.

Back after quite awhile.. I did notice I used to be a  colonel  in the inf and an officer in air. I guess my ranks got stripped...

Edited by tobor911

Good to be back! Just need to reassemble my PC now to have a go again (dismantled for a house move).

I'm here...the email said I'd get premium but I think it stuck me with the free account it says in membership. Or do I have premium and not know it? Anyway it all reminds me of old times playing again. Place always gave me shell shock, still does!

I forgot to check-in !
I played few minutes with the reserve thing this summer then re-subscribed...

Most people have seen me around on Allied by now the past 2 weeks, but I'm a returning vet from about 8 years ago and former GHC checking in. :)

So... I too have been away a while.

New country, new little kid and new computer. 

Good to be back. Been playing rifle on Steam for a few days - but would like to reactivate Lumpy as the free-rifle fella for now. And I believe there is an option for buying Mg/tank and AT gun (?) - that would suit me...

S!

11 hours ago, lumpypoo said:

So... I too have been away a while.

New country, new little kid and new computer. 

Good to be back. Been playing rifle on Steam for a few days - but would like to reactivate Lumpy as the free-rifle fella for now. And I believe there is an option for buying Mg/tank and AT gun (?) - that would suit me...

S!

If lumpy was a presteam account you can log in lumpy now as rifleman, not via steam though (steam does its own login that doesnt know who non steam is)
DLC's are only on steam right now, the old billing system doesn't support them, its grumpy like that, so it has to get rebuilt
but they will come to non steam also.

3 minutes ago, matamor said:

I am the axis xmas gift!!11

Strange, you don't look remotely edible :(