Blkhwk8

Date and Time for Squad v Squad reschedule

What day of the week and time would be best to reschedule this event?   11 members have voted

1. 1. What day of the week would be best?

• Saturday
    • Sunday
  2. 2. What time would be best?

• 12-2 pm Server Time
    • 2-4 pm Server Time
    • 4-6 pm Server Time
    • 6-8 pm Server Time

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

The event for this weekend will be postponed... We have not been able to get a solid commitment to run the event. I will be posting a poll to select a better date and time.

would rather see 'events' run during intermission and not while campaign is live, simply as numbers are low at times and pulling away players to do an event can mean even lower defense/attack . Personal opinion. maybe add a 'during intermission 'option?

Edited by chzacc
spelling

2 hours ago, chzacc said:

would rather see 'events' run during intermission and not while campaign is live, simply as numbers are low at times and pulling away players to do an event can mean even lower defense/attack . Personal opinion. maybe add a 'during intermission 'option?

This was to be a 90 minute event for squads, with the hope they would jump into live server after this and push numbers higher.

101st used to do these. They were fun.  But alas, our squad has moved on to other games. We're lucky to get 2 or 3 to log into WWIIOL any more.  

Edited by lipton

27 minutes ago, lipton said:

101st used to do these. They were fun.  But alas, our squad has moved on to other games. We're lucky to get 2 or 3 to log into WWIIOL any more.  

Damn they left some behind?

pic_detail4eee60084ead6.png

J/k

1 hour ago, lipton said:

The point of this is to bring back the squads, since the F2p has been introduced and training server would be open to all equipment for them, it would serve as a way to bring back the old vets to try some new ideas and equipment.

13 hours ago, Zebbeee said:

Damn they left some behind?

pic_detail4eee60084ead6.png

J/k

No. We're all still together. In fact, we're increasing membership rather than decreasing for the first time in a long time. 

Good to hear from some of the old-timers too. They've just given up on WWIIOL. But I haven't. 

Edited by lipton
1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, lipton said:

No. We're all still together. In fact, we're increasing membership rather than decreasing for the first time in a long time. 

Good to hear from some of the old-timers too. They've just given up on WWIIOL. But I haven't. 

I'm really glad to hear that Lipton, I commend you S!. If there's something CRS can do to help in bringing back the 101st guys, let us know.

Also... the 101st Airborne Division is about to make its entry to WWII Online, just sayin :) 

15 hours ago, BLKHWK8 said:

This was to be a 90 minute event for squads, with the hope they would jump into live server after this and push numbers higher.

How about bringing back Squad missions , if you want numbers to bump up in the Squad department.  Nothing ruins it then a green tag spawning in and well. you know. Or some overzealous player that has rank goes onto the mission you created takes lead and just deletes the FRU you just created , ( has happened to me ) 

If you think that's not the answer then let Squads at least make one Squad mission per Squad that way you do promote Squads and the rest of the Squad if they are ML and open a mission it will be community missions. 

It's that simple in my eyes. But doing a 90min event in live campaign is not the answer , it's not like the squads in game are not trying to get stuff going but if you read the 1st paragraph over again there lies your problem .

Edited by dre21
2 people like this

22 hours ago, dre21 said:

How about bringing back Squad missions , if you want numbers to bump up in the Squad department.  Nothing ruins it then a green tag spawning in and well. you know. Or some overzealous player that has rank goes onto the mission you created takes lead and just deletes the FRU you just created , ( has happened to me ) 

If you think that's not the answer then let Squads at least make one Squad mission per Squad that way you do promote Squads and the rest of the Squad if they are ML and open a mission it will be community missions. 

It's that simple in my eyes. But doing a 90min event in live campaign is not the answer , it's not like the squads in game are not trying to get stuff going but if you read the 1st paragraph over again there lies your problem .

We are discussing the squad missions and how to better server the squads. Alot of ideas are being suggested in the game improvement forums.