• Announcements

• HEAVY265

TOS Change regarding the Forums   11/23/2018

Rule 23 is in discussions.  The official change will come out soon.  It will go effect Jan 1st. As it stands from this point.  Political and religious posts are allowed in off topic.  Be mindful to be respectful to each other.   That is all for now. Thank you for your continued support and patience.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mazzoni85

Map Marks - Placement and Removal

5 posts in this topic

I think it would be a great idea to let the person who marked something in the map be able to remove it, without depending on the mission leader to do so.

It is usually common to see a confusion of multiple marks on the map (and mini-map) many of which usually refer to an already dead unit, or a moving unit.

For instance, you see a moving truck, if you want to track its movement would be good to place new marks, as well as delete the previous ones. Not always the mission leaders are available, and also, even less common is the situation where people report having killed something and ask for the mark removal.

Multi-marks on the map, unless they are really acurate, don't really help our armor and air during attack and defense.

S!

3 people like this

1 hour ago, MikeAZ said:

when did players start marking?..

many years ago, when having a ML approve a mark was ended. might have been 1863 or so.

but still now, only MLs can delete marks on a mission.

Related image

F*** 

I came in here to post the exact same thing. When you mark stuff it gets blown up straight after.  Also I think noobs are reluctant to mark because they do not want the responsablitiy of a "bad" contact mark.

You marked it - You can remove it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0