Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fatsmacfly

Thrustmaster T16000m and throttle issues

10 posts in this topic

I've been trying for three days now to get my Thrustmaster TM16000m, and TWCS throttle working with the game, with varying levels of success. If I don't use the TARGET software, none of the buttons, or hat switches on the throttle work, but it does function as a throttle. If I setup just the throttle in TARGET everything works except the most important part, the throttle slider. So far, nothing I can do in TARGET will make the game see the slider. If I set up the Stick, and the Throttle in TARGET it breaks everything EXCEPT the throttle, including my CH pedals. Currently running Win 7, have all the correct drivers, and everything works outside of the game. Any help GREATLY appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go into Keymapper and see if you have joystick selected instead of No Joystick. This is where you can custom map all your controls too. If spawned in-game then you get there by opening the map ( press M) and then it is on one of the tabs. Outside the game world it is one of the tabs to the top right. Do the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, fatsmacfly said:

Joystick is selected. Stick, pedals, and everything on the throttle except the slider are functional.

Thanks!

In the keymapper, double click on the throttle up button and then move the throttle to its full position. Then double click on throttle down option and take it to its lowest point. Should map it. Let me know if it works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, fatsmacfly said:

I've been trying for three days now to get my Thrustmaster TM16000m, and TWCS throttle working with the game, with varying levels of success. If I don't use the TARGET software, none of the buttons, or hat switches on the throttle work, but it does function as a throttle. If I setup just the throttle in TARGET everything works except the most important part, the throttle slider. So far, nothing I can do in TARGET will make the game see the slider. If I set up the Stick, and the Throttle in TARGET it breaks everything EXCEPT the throttle, including my CH pedals. Currently running Win 7, have all the correct drivers, and everything works outside of the game. Any help GREATLY appreciated!

With no Target, in windows game control panel, do the hats and buttons show up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, zippy said:

In the keymapper, double click on the throttle up button and then move the throttle to its full position. Then double click on throttle down option and take it to its lowest point. Should map it. Let me know if it works. 

I should have mentioned, I've been playing for years, I'm all set with the keymapper, just got some new gear that's not cooperating!  I've also tried swapping USB ports around, and re-reading controllers.

3 hours ago, merlin51 said:

With no Target, in windows game control panel, do the hats and buttons show up?

Yes, everything functions in Windows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I've done this to the individual controllers, but for some reason it never occurred to me to try it with the combined controller after I run the TARGET script. It worked, The throttle works now.

Unfortunately It broke the hatswitch on the flightstick in the process, but maybe that's an easy fix.  More progress than I've had in a while though.

 THANKS!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.