• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
XOOM

Year you joined & First Squad

157 posts in this topic

On 8/28/2018 at 10:13 AM, ZEBBEEE said:

Where the hell are the people that joined After AOs?

that would be anyone what joined after 10-28-2004

On 12/20/2018 at 9:55 PM, Helmman said:

July 14, 2001

JG2 (Axis & Luftwaffe CO) & La Garde Imperial (Allied & CinC)

You made the training video on how to fly a Stuka, right?

June 6, 2001 (as Koenig)  Do not remember what squad I joined. Do not believe it exists any longer.

Played about 5 months and then quit. Commanded a Corps back in those days. Came back a couple of times for brief periods. Rejoined with subscription in April 2016. Basically an intermittent player these days. I recently created a second account via Steam to try out the DLCs and see how they work.

Beta and then the beginning in 2001, squad was Suicide Kings. Was in HQ as general major, serving under me was vasquez :P 

And now im a forum newbie lol

Edited by yvader

Closed beta then release in June 2001 First squad i joined was much later on.  23rd armor 

1 person likes this

2003 - Joined the 91st on the second day in game via Fragthem who ran me off the road straffing me in a 109.

P-

July 2002.  I'm an ol fart, so remembering stuff is confusing sometimes....:lol:  Think it was the Iron Wolves.

Win with class, Lose with Dignity, Fight with Honor!

1 person likes this

December 2009, 41st Panzerjäger. Stayed there for 9 years, was a great swedish/nordic country squad

Dusty, i started with 26PZD with Haul and Manfrd and Blitzer and Fatjoint and Jeep and Potent and Trubble and Dwalin etc.....

On 1/30/2019 at 9:04 AM, tac2i said:

June 6, 2001 (as Koenig)  Do not remember what squad I joined. Do not believe it exists any longer.

Played about 5 months and then quit. Commanded a Corps back in those days. Came back a couple of times for brief periods. Rejoined with subscription in April 2016. Basically an intermittent player these days. I recently created a second account via Steam to try out the DLCs and see how they work.

No kidding, I remember Koenig when I was with BST and Okill and later the 3rd pz

Just now, stankyus said:

No kidding, I remember Koenig when I was with BST under Okill and later the 3rd pz

2001..... first squad was panzer lehr ..... then 23rd armor with Engine2 and Pecks.... those were some good times

1 person likes this

2001 I think, (as Luftdad) I was in GrossDuetchland. Got out of game for a while came back but couldn't use my old player name. 

av-6835.png 

Joined Bose26 in Airwarrior in 1998. I was accepted as a Beta tester when WWIIOL came out...however, my system couldn't handle the game and I let a squad mate play with my identity. Joined game shortly after it went live in 2001.

Edited by carlz
added media

July 2002. First squad no idea. But we did drive a truck load of infantry, myself included, off the Dinant cliff. Fun times.

On 2/28/2019 at 5:22 AM, kgarner said:

2001..... first squad was panzer lehr ..... then 23rd armor with Engine2 and Pecks.... those were some good times

I joined 23rd after engine2 left. However served under pecks.

02/03 : 24th Panzer Division under Meryk. Kjellf was there. Then switched over to 23rd with Darkvex, Bud4u and Okiemoe if memory serves. Or was that 13th something that became 23rd?

Started Sep 2005, first joined 31st WC for a short while. Turned sides and played die hard axis. Later on, teamed up with Koopman and Lampie, 10 years ago they started the 1st Gebirgjager and I joined.