XOOM

Year you joined & First Squad

168 posts in this topic

2003 I guess.

Lafayette Federation first, then 23rd Armored, and lastly 53rd Shadow Falcon Raiders. 

I was a blight upon them all.

IRONWOLVES    think it was 2002 ( was real sick then  memery hazy LOL )

I think I first played around 2012 or so, and only logged in very sporadically. 

Joined Feldjager in 2016 and started playing regularly. 

Joined in 2001 right after the game was released, thanks to a heads up by xohorvath.  I was pfmosq in those days, in the 101st Abn with Splinter as CO, as none of my Pathfinder clan (Rainbow 6) came to the game.  Took a long break to write a book or two and came back, again, thanks to xohorvath.

I'm still looking for zenbreak, one of the coolest cats I ever played alongside.

1 person likes this

My first night playing our game I joined the squad named - The White Falcons in 2001 so  many nice players but I don't know of anyone left from it.

Salute to all...……….

On 6/14/2019 at 9:35 AM, tsb said:

June 6 2001 with Section 2 and Dr. Cairo. 

2001 on my Dad's account, 2002 on my own account. I joined section II and just played rifleman. I miss Dr. Cairo, Dajammer, Scottman, and all those guys. I think Scottman still is floating around on the allied side sometimes?

On 6/17/2019 at 7:38 PM, snipey said:

2001 on my Dad's account, 2002 on my own account. I joined section II and just played rifleman. I miss Dr. Cairo, Dajammer, Scottman, and all those guys. I think Scottman still is floating around on the allied side sometimes?

Dajammer - now there is a name from the past. I remember running out and back from towns with him to blow FBs before trucks could resupply. 

Can't recall exact year I first joined but do recall the first squad I joined, the Royal Green Jackets. IRON13 was the CO for that squad. He left the game many years ago to write some screenplays for television. I left for break shortly after. Came back (my account shows) in July of 2012. Joined a squad called the Pathfinders (best squad in the game by the way).

@rico77 good to see you!  Get back in the game and I'll get you right back into the Path where you belong!

2002 helped form 11th hussars. still playing with squad

ouwd

2002 the first time I played. joined the 94th

anyone remember riding on the wing of a plane, landing in a town to cap it?

Fun times!!

Edited by diamondd

On 28/06/2019 at 10:47 AM, ouwd said:

2002 helped form 11th hussars. still playing with squad

ouwd

2003, first squad was the 11th Hussars with UK legends such as m1ck (my recruiter), mudders, wdwm & ouwd (hey mate!).

Co-founded the QRR in 2005 and then the 13th Infantry Regiment in 2007. Have enjoyed several tours in AHC on the map and have met many great people. Although finding time to play with any regularity is difficult these days, I still hold this dear old game close to my heart.

2001 9th SS Hohenstaufen

2003 1st Lithuanian Brigade "Iron Wolves"

Edited by zimmer
good reading