malvoc

Time line for 1.36 ???

10 posts in this topic

Sorry but I have to unsub this game has become so one sided that its impossible to have fun for me.

Very little you can do with no HC online and I even tried to join HC lol but that's seems to take forever.

I am just curious do we have a timeline for 1.36 so we don't have to rely on some other player to actually log in to play the game.

As owner of a company myself I know that me as the owner am responsible for how my company runs I don't count on my customers to run my damn business so what is going on in here???

CRS needs to step the hell up and cover map HC positions till this crap is fixed!!!!

Otherwise its the same old thing I have seen it on allied side and axis side now to with the no HC crap so you sit and stare at screen till other side attacks then you cant defend because you have no supply in said town what kind of a war game is this??

This is why we have no players as of now you guys realize this right???

What new players would want to waste there time and money waiting for someone else to log in so we can actually play the game??

Malvoc out......

1 person likes this

S! malvoc.. Hopefully just a few more months, but that is just a pure guess. Most of our developers are on 1.36 at this point and they are making great progress

3 people like this

@malvoc when did you put your application in for HC? I can get them on it

Secondly crs does help.when they are online but that's does not solve the issue either. 

1.36 is being developed as fast as it can with the resources we have. Unsubbing is your right but that won't make it happen any quicker, the more resources we get thru income the more devs we can hire to help

1 hour ago, BLKHWK8 said:

@malvoc when did you put your application in for HC? I can get them on it

I'll answer for Mal, but on Thursday he volunteered. Considering the dire need of HCs, it takes pretty damn long for a volunteer to get his HC powers. 

2 people like this

2 hours ago, gretnine said:

I'll answer for Mal, but on Thursday he volunteered. Considering the dire need of HCs, it takes pretty damn long for a volunteer to get his HC powers. 

What's the deal with this?  When I was managing the OrBat I could get a former HC placed in about 5 minutes.  

Sking that's good to hear hopefully things get worked out by the end of my sub I have till nov so we will see what happens.

Also I think Okie got me sorted finally in HC but we will see what happens

If anyone that has signed up for HC doesn’t hear back within a day or two, please contact @KMS (axis), @WESTY91 (allied) or @BLKHWK8 (either side) and I am sure they can try and push things along

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:06 AM, malvoc said:

Sorry but I have to unsub this game has become so one sided that its impossible to have fun for me.

Good to see ya still rolling around.. even thou its on the axis.. :D:D

1 person likes this

1.36 is the ultimate big game play priority that is getting MUCH attention internally, like, more than ever, lots of personnel deployed to it.

We know it's taking longer than expected and we're sorry about that, we're eagerly wanting to get it done as well. 

Please stay patient a bit longer, results are coming through and are being committed. IT IS HAPPENING.