XOOM

Quick WWIIOL Testimonials (Requested)

12 posts in this topic

We want to update some of our testimonials on the home page. Briefly provide a testimonial that you think is important for new users to know about the game, with the intent to get more folks to sign up.

What makes WWII Online a great game?

Try to keep it a couple of sentences tops.

« Ressuply, recon, attack, defend, infiltrate, build, destroy, repair, drive, fly... whatever task you decide to endorce during these re-enacted WWII combined-arms battles, your most surprising experience will be about people management and true companionship. »

Nothing gets your blood pumping more then sneaking up to 2 Tanks so you can blow them up with death always a possibility within reach of your success.

I'd like to move this back up to the top, hoping for a bit more responses. These will be used to update the home page and other materials.

Testimonials are super valuable!

On 8/29/2018 at 11:52 PM, Zebbeee said:

« Ressuply, recon, attack, defend, infiltrate, build, destroy, repair, drive, fly... whatever task you decide to endorce during these re-enacted WWII combined-arms battles, your most surprising experience will be about people management and true companionship. »

Added to home page

On 8/30/2018 at 6:22 AM, dre21 said:

Nothing gets your blood pumping more then sneaking up to 2 Tanks so you can blow them up with death always a possibility within reach of your success.

Added to home page

S! 

Realistic ballistics and damage models, a 100+ vehicles and units to choose from, and a vast and ever-changing battleground: it never gets old!

If you ever wanted to play a game where one day you rule on the battlefield and the next day you feel like a complete noob no matter how many hours of game time you logged. Then this game is the one for you.

COME CHALLENGE YOURSELF !!!!

This game makes a history of it's own. In my 31 years of playing video games, no game has quite gotten under my skin so deeply and indelibly than WWII Online!

2 hours ago, GrAnit said:

Realistic ballistics and damage models, a 100+ vehicles and units to choose from, and a vast and ever-changing battleground: it never gets old!

Added

2 hours ago, stonecomet said:

This game makes a history of it's own. In my 31 years of playing video games, no game has quite gotten under my skin so deeply and indelibly than WWII Online!

Added

S! 

Take your rifle, drive your tank, fly your plane or float your boat.

However you choose to take part in this ongoing campaign happeneing on a huge persistend map that spans from western Germany to northern France and even the shores of England, you will contribute appreciable to your chosen side's final victory - or defeat.

The best experience of a virtual war in a single open server 24/365 without loading squares or instances, all the players in the same map. Get together with friends as you advance towards the enemy using weapons with their historical values and ballistics, organize aerial raids against enemy factories or even shoot them from a navy destroyer, start as a simple soldier and end up directing all your side towards victory , almost everything is possible in WW2 OnLine. The definitive war sandbox.

For me no other game has yet been able to mimic what happens in war when scale increases. Yes you can rush that depot, but have you considered why that machine gun suddenly stopped firing suppressing fire? *evilgrin* This game has so many tactical layers... and increasing with amount of players.