• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • CHIMM

18th Anniversary Event Awards!   06/23/2019

This year we are giving out trophies and awards for the top players during the "Kill a RAT" event! We need the following players to contact @CHIMM at chimm@corneredrats.com with your physical address to mail these out.   @mook2  @dasei88  @c00per  @kardehk  @chau90  @kdped02  @Simcha  @pulfer  @bus0    
delems

Premium should be able to buy NCO DLC.

32 posts in this topic

It's in the builder sub.

Dlcs are only offered in steam (still waiting on them to activate) for now.

Is a builders sub HERO ?

I have good premium sub atm, not to much per month - but would like access to NCO.

Yea, looks like it is now named Hero Builder.
The web page is not updated yet to show the new additions, but i believe they are live now?
@BLKHWK8?

Edited by merlin51

I played the NCO and its ability to build an ammo cache is great. However it’s seems bugged as the min distance required for deployment seems greater than the one needed for the FMS...

The unit which is a BLAST is the ammo bearer. I used my two accounts to ressuply mortarmen (total of 8 ammo packs in hands !!!), we poured non stop HE shells on the axis for at least 20min. Altough I didnt know we earned so many rank point for ressuplying other units. I earned some ranks at the same time lol.

3 people like this

10 hours ago, Zebbeee said:

I played the NCO and its ability to build an ammo cache is great. However it’s seems bugged as the min distance required for deployment seems greater than the one needed for the FMS...

I think I understand what you mean here. The ammo cache is out in front of you a little farther than other objects, because it is a shared unit with the trucks. Because the trucks are bigger they need to see where it’s being deployed. So it’s a camera point of view that is messing with you a little bit. It is functional and works as intended otherwise.

Couldn't we simply adjust the camera POV? This little change can fix so many visual anomalies in the game.

3 hours ago, dropbear said:

Couldn't we simply adjust the camera POV? This little change can fix so many visual anomalies in the game.

This^^^^^

3 hours ago, dropbear said:

I am not sure if you mean this in relation to where an NCO will see the ammo box on the ground when placing?
But if so, it would not affect that (without affecting your whole POV for everything i think)

The ammo box PPO is the same exact one for the truck.
And the PPO itself is designed like so

[TRUCK DRIVERS EYES] <<nose of truck>>____________ ground________PPO
so the driver can see it, since he can not see straight down in front of himself.
That makes it seem to place farther from you as infantry, since you can see the ground right in front of yourself.
It is same distance though, if you imagine where you'd be sitting in the truck cab.

If i misunderstand, just ignore me :) 

Premium subscribers should already have accesses to the new infantry units. That's what the premium subscriber description said when I signed up for it 17 years ago now your telling me I have to upgrade to a hero builder to get accesses to all content BS!!! thanks for back dooring all us premium subscribers that have contributed to the game for the last 17 years. I will never buy a DLC pack either never this is not COD its wiionline. 

6 people like this

20 minutes ago, sgthenning said:

Premium subscribers should already have accesses to the new infantry units. That's what the premium subscriber description said when I signed up for it 17 years ago now your telling me I have to upgrade to a hero builder to get accesses to all content BS!!! thanks for back dooring all us premium subscribers that have contributed to the game for the last 17 years. I will never buy a DLC pack either never this is not COD its wiionline. 

Basically. 

2 hours ago, sgthenning said:

The NCO is just a smg that traded frag grenades for a supply pack... Not a Big deal (altough I confirm you can currently do more damage by throwing the ammo box =] )

There needs to be a separated supply pool for DLCs as well.

My understanding for the ammo bearer is that this is a test for support unit with very limited firepower. Would premium players really want to play this kind of roles? If there is a demand I guess it could be opened as DLC to starter accounts and offered to premium as well. Just give leadership some more time to try out this fundamental business model change.

I never have had the impression CRS was stealing our money. I am happy they started spending it wisely on new things we didn't expect anymore 5 years ago.

1 person likes this

49 minutes ago, Zebbeee said:

The NCO is just a smg that traded frag grenades for a supply pack... Not a Big deal (altough I confirm you van currently do more damage by throwing the ammo box =orm

There needs to be a separated supply pool for DLCs as well.

My understanding for the ammo bearer is that this is a test for support unit with very limited firepower. Would premium players really want to play this kind of roles? If there is a demand I guess it could be opened as DLC to starter accounts and offered to premium as well. Just give leadership some more time to try out this fundamental business model change.

I never have had the impression CRS was stealing our money. I am happy they started spending it wisely on new things we didn't expect anymore 5 years ago.

for a vet that knows how to use the ammo bearer for defense of bunkers and other stuff very useful.  

4 hours ago, sgthenning said:

Premium subscribers have access to lots of stuff. For the last 17 years they’ve received absolutely everything that has come in. We developed these units outside of any funding initiative or previously established commitment.

For the first time the Builder class has a couple of game units which give it some tangible incentive to join up to that level, a real in-game feasible reward. 

Many items have been delivered this year to the premium subscriber, and several of which were just received which were the US Paratroopers. Coming is the M1A1 Carbine, STG 44, .30 caliber and some more aircraft. There’s no lack of new content that has been delivered in the last calendar year or what’s coming going forward.

By becoming a Hero Builder, you will also gain recognition, builder forums, a second account that allows for towing and that second account will also have these classes in them.

15 minutes ago, XOOM said:

Premium subscribers have access to lots of stuff. For the last 17 years they’ve received absolutely everything that has come in. We developed these units outside of any funding initiative or previously established commitment.

For the first time the Builder class has a couple of game units which give it some tangible incentive to join up to that level, a real in-game feasible reward. 

Many items have been delivered this year to the premium subscriber, and several of which were just received which were the US Paratroopers. Coming is the M1A1 Carbine, STG 44, .30 caliber and some more aircraft. There’s no lack of new content that has been delivered in the last calendar year or what’s coming going forward.

By becoming a Hero Builder, you will also gain recognition, builder forums, a second account that allows for towing and that second account will also have these classes in them.

Yes lets cater even more to the allied side as well I am sure that will retain axis players. We already dealing with Allied air that can tank the same damage as a Churchill mk7 our aircraft guns cant kill em even on a 3 to one match up. Their bombers out run all our fighters as well as out turn them at full speed. Allies got the p38 what did we get where is our me262 that should already be in game? I already see where this game is heading Xoom . So now we all have to upgrade our subs to Hero builder to get all content to the game or by add on DLC either way there are way more premium subs that hero builders. You took away the basic free to play stuff so the premium sub guys wont go free to play so basically now premium sub means nothing its the new free to play and hero builders are now the premium sub.

6 minutes ago, sgthenning said:

Yes lets cater even more to the allied side as well I am sure that will retain axis players. We already dealing with Allied air that can tank the same damage as a Churchill mk7 our aircraft guns cant kill em even on a 3 to one match up. Their bombers out run all our fighters as well as out turn them at full speed. Allies got the p38 what did we get where is our me262 that should already be in game? I already see where this game is heading Xoom . So now we all have to upgrade our subs to Hero builder to get all content to the game or by add on DLC either way there are way more premium subs that hero builders. You took away the basic free to play stuff so the premium sub guys wont go free to play so basically now premium sub means nothing its the new free to play and hero builders are now the premium sub.

2 infantry units, by comparison to how many units all around? I don't think the Premium subscription has been devalued in anyway, we've taken nothing away. We added 2 new units to a hero subscription to make it more viable.

These other weapons have been on the plan for some time. It's not about catering to one side or the other, that's not what is driving these decisions and numbers in-game will balance them. If you recall we gave the Axis the FG42, btw they also have the very best LMG in-game in terms of number of rounds available and its general performance. Historically, it was a very nice weapon.

But let's not try to add other things into the discussion in an attempt to confuse what this discussion is. The discussion is about Premium users not receiving access by default to the NCO and Ammo Bearer class.

These support classes have been intentionally placed as part of the Builder subscription. They are new units that were ADDED, nothing was taken away. Becoming a Hero Builder provides a tangible incentive now in terms of game play, and good rewards for providing that level of support. I'm not suggesting everyone agree, but at least to understand the why. 

S! 

2 people like this

9 hours ago, sgthenning said:

Yes lets cater even more to the allied side as well I am sure that will retain axis players

You lost all credibility in this thread with that opening statement.  

3 people like this

As I have said on a FB page it's 2 units that have a ammo resupply ability. 

And that's it , if u are on Bunker defence have a couple Rifle guys over stock ya with ammo and voila .

There are so many units I have access to that I hardly or pretty much never touch.

Now think about the players that play only one side and never EVER switch sides , imagine how they must feel , I don't think these 2 INF units will be the end of the World.

Now if CRS introduces stuff like the King Tiger,  or P51 and make things like that builder only then I will storm the barricades with you, but 2 Inf units not worth it. My life expectancy in game as a INF unit is just to short to make a big stink about it.

And that is just my opinion. I know you feel differently about it and so may others but CRS is trying , now if they could only get a  visual DMG model on ATG and AAA that would be swell.

3 hours ago, dre21 said:

Now if CRS introduces stuff like the King Tiger,  or P51 and make things like that builder only then I will storm the barricades with you, but 2 Inf units not worth it. My life expectancy in game as a INF unit is just to short to make a big stink about it.

It is our intent, and my commitment here and now to say, that the Premium subscription is the foundation of the game and we'll be actively supplying new content to all of our users there. We appreciate you guys, and I agree with Dre21 here, it's not the end of the world these two units, and their accessibility is available for our premium users in other forms (infantryman, trucks, etc).

S! 

Dunno why it's a problem to let premium subscribers to have access everything. Like you said, they're the foundation of the game. What's the big deal to let them have access to every unit? I don't get it. 

16 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

Dunno why it's a problem to let premium subscribers to have access everything. Like you said, they're the foundation of the game. What's the big deal to let them have access to every unit? I don't get it. 

I think they want the Hero Builder sub to mean something more than the Premium.

I have no issues.  But going forward some future DLC items should be purchasable by Premiums if it makes sense.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, agenda21 said:

I think they want the Hero Builder sub to mean something more than the Premium.

I have no issues.  But going forward some future DLC items should be purchasable by Premiums if it makes sense.

As far as I have read, it is planned to have DLC for organic reservists. 

To the question if some DLCs will be created for starter (to access premium content) and premiums (to access Hero content), I don’t know. But be cautious with that as you could decrease the value of a higher sub. 

As a builder I would prefer to access higher tiers units first, like 24h in advance, or something like that, instead of having special units 

On 8/31/2018 at 10:53 AM, sgthenning said:

Yes lets cater even more to the allied side as well I am sure that will retain axis players.

Uh... what? 

Back on subject... it's just an added bonus for the guys that pony up and become Hero Builders. Geez guys. You act like someone just took something from you. NOTHING was taken away from the Premium account.

CRS is simply, FINALLY thanking the the guys that become Hero Builders with something more than an symbol hovering over their ingame character that looks like a penis.  I know it's supposed to be a hammer, but sorry... it looks like d*ck & balls. 

Edited by lipton