hafgan

Intermission...

10 posts in this topic

Intermission seems to be falling on a weekend an awful lot, lately.  This is entertainment, and when you're in the entertainment industry, you work on the weekends and holidays.  Now get up there and shake it, Xoom.  LOL

51 minutes ago, hafgan said:

On a holiday weekend is a terrible idea.

blame the allies for winning. they need to practice the military art of sandbagging. 

Image result for funny sandbag gif

There are scripts that need to run at the end of the campaign to preserve stats clear and reset the servers etc. This is why 9am Sunday morning.

Agree, very sad to waste Saturday on intermission.

Should have at least started on Sat afternoon.

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, che644 said:

Intermission seems to be falling on a weekend an awful lot, lately.  This is entertainment, and when you're in the entertainment industry, you work on the weekends and holidays.  Now get up there and shake it, Xoom.  LOL

Hey, I'm not shaking anything :D, however I hear @KMS is totally down for that.

Everyone get ready for a fresh Campaign to start Sunday morning, it's going to be a GREAT start and REALLY exciting!

You should have all of your battle plans and communications ready to go, right?

S! 

Still wish it started today ... now i have to spend time with my family .... thanks a lot jerks!

2 people like this

15 hours ago, choad said:

Still wish it started today ... now i have to spend time with my family .... thanks a lot jerks!

LOL! Hope I can play a little this Sunday! See ya in the battlefield! 

*shrugs...thinking..."the usual intermission thread that comes with just about every intermission..Allies won near the weekend...that's war I guess"...*

Might have some time to actually participate in this one a bit.

S!

I like intermission on the weekend. Get to burn off some steam in a wanton display of careless aggression and I can tend to my smoker while my guy stands vigil without using up supply :)