• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
ZEBBEEE

Rank & scoring audit

27 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, nugitxx said:

You are right, but you are the one shouting 'lalala' and putting hands on ears.

1) Rank = new players are left behind and have to grind(on what? other new players?), old vets cannot do anything anymore with rank and points are useless for them, they have everything unlocked all the time(which makes them club new players), basicaly rank is useless for old vets

2) no rank = everyone has everything the same without any grind right from the start

3) proposed point system = with every new campaign, everyone has equal chances to get the same equipment because everyone starts without anything, the only thing deciding how fast they get it, is their skill and how much they play - which is much more fair than point nr 1)

If you would realy mean that 'everyone should have equipment unlocked by paying because it's only fair' then you would be actualy advising for point 2 - removal of rank, if you do not advise point nr 2, it means you just want to be clubbing new players at point 1.

1) It takes a long time until you get full rank. It is not about grinding it is about skill. We dont go to a mine and farm resources until you level up.... I repeat, this game requires work and consistency and there are lot of games for casual moments or casual players,

2) Oh yes, and every new player could grab a Tiger or similar to "defend a CP" and deplet the supply in 5 mins. No, thank you. A player wants powerfull stuff? First, pay a premium account, second improve your skills, gain rank, gain experience and then, yes, grab the mighty Tiger.

3) Suscription system is the financial backbone for CRS. With this system... Why I will keep my suscription if anyone can access all for free ?

It takes a long time until you get full rank. It is not about grinding it is about skill.

This is 3..... but fair for everyone.

Kase I bet you would like 3 more than 1 if you would actualy see how it plays.

Edited by nugitxx