Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vanapo

campaign medals for all participating players

3 posts in this topic

Concerning the motivation of vets: How about adding a campaign decoration? This is how f.e. rocket league is motivating yout to take part in a new season.To adopt this, you could add ranked medals that are not achieved by HC recommendation but the points earned in one campaign. Something like:

500 points = campaign "Sturmabzeichen" (ground), campaign "Frontspange" (air/naval), campaign star or campaign ribbon

1000 points = same in silver

2500 points = same in gold

5000 points = same in platin, with swords, brilliants, gladioli and candy bars

Could be a good idea to put different goals for different branches as I think it is a lot harder to reach as many points in the navy f.e.

I think a lot of people would love to take a look at their own campaign history and see how much they contributed to every campaign in form of a nice little decoration.

How about giving kill rings on tanks, kill flags on planes, and kill medals on their uniforms, zeroed out each campaign.  Very cool perk that doesn’t effect gameplay.

Edited by GrAnit
1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, GrAnit said:

How about giving kill rings on tanks, kill flags on planes, and kill medals on their uniforms, zeroed out each campaign.  Very cool perk that doesn’t effect gameplay.

I like it! Would be nice to save the end results of those too for every campaign.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0