tkilroy

Really

11 posts in this topic

Nice to pay for a game that won't let you log into the game without being killed before you can see anything. Join a Squad they said. Now I have to download software to enable me to talk but it doesn't connect and they blame me for mistyping.  I'm not feeling this. Since I've been playing this game on and off since Beta maybe it's just time to move on.

Edited by tkilroy

1 hour ago, tkilroy said:

Nice to pay for a game that won't let you log into the game without being killed before you can see anything. Join a Squad they said. Now I have to download software to enable me to talk but it doesn't connect and they blame me for mistyping.  I'm not feeling this. Since I've been playing this game on and off since Beta maybe it's just time to move on.

Discord is similar to Teamspeak (which was used since Beta) and there plans for integrated comms. 

13 hours ago, tkilroy said:

If you spawned in and got killed right away it was camped, time to find a different spawn point. If you have been playing this game since Beta on and off you should know better. And 90%of the time you never see ur killer in this game period . So I don't get what you are complaining about.

Teamspeak , Discord both had to be downloaded 1st to be used so I don't see the big deal. I liked TeamSpeak , I have no use for Discord , so I don't use it. 

It's your choice, in game comms is on the docked but even there I will opt out, I need my SA when I sit in the Armor of my choice. 

Dre is correct, we used TeamSpeak for a very long time, and Roger Wilco, both of which had to be downloaded and setup like Discord. We have a “quick join button” on the website at www.wwiionline.com/discord for both servers.

Would explain why nobody replies to me when I ask for enemy position when nothing gets marked. Everyone is chatting haha.

22 hours ago, tkilroy said:

It's a hard game, but it's the hard that makes it great.

Sorry for ranting, and would like to apologize to KMS and others who were trying to help me last night. Yes Spawn Camping has been an issue since day 1 and last night my frustrations got the best of me. I really love this game and that is my only real beef with it. I'll look for an appropriate thread to voice any further concerns.

4 people like this

There are some REALLY bad mission leaders who will purposely leave a camped FMS up.  On purpose...Not because of griefing or spying, but because they think they can uncamp it. 

Stupidity at it's finest level, leaving a FMS up camped by EI and ETs, because, after the 30th time they spawn in they'll make it THIS TIME...dolts. 

1 minute ago, Mosizlak said:

There are some REALLY bad mission leaders who will purposely leave a camped FMS up.  On purpose...Not because of griefing or spying, but because they think they can uncamp it. 

Stupidity at it's finest level, leaving a FMS up camped by EI and ETs, because, after the 30th time they spawn in they'll make it THIS TIME...dolts. 

LOL. 100% True.

18 hours ago, tkilroy said:

Sorry for ranting, and would like to apologize to KMS and others who were trying to help me last night. Yes Spawn Camping has been an issue since day 1 and last night my frustrations got the best of me. I really love this game and that is my only real beef with it. I'll look for an appropriate thread to voice any further concerns.

Thank you for posting this, it took some guts to do it.

We all know that the game has imperfections, all games do. We're a tight knit community / team here trying to do bigger and better things with the game. Emotions can run wild at times, but coming back to fix things and take responsibility is a solid sign of character - well done.

Going to lock this post since there has been conclusion.

S! 

1 person likes this