• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • CHIMM

18th Anniversary Event Awards!   06/23/2019

This year we are giving out trophies and awards for the top players during the "Kill a RAT" event! We need the following players to contact @CHIMM at chimm@corneredrats.com with your physical address to mail these out.   @mook2  @dasei88  @c00per  @kardehk  @chau90  @kdped02  @Simcha  @pulfer  @bus0    
ltibbs

BDE Movements

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys - not sure where to post this.  If it needs to be secure I can move it.

I was wondering if there is the possibility to grant temporary .HC access for VETERAN (and I do mean veteran) players with HC experience so that they have the ability to move BDES during low POP.  It could be a limited number of moves.  

This would allow for an emergency deployment to protect either Army from being exploited by the other side in softcap attacks.   

When an entire Division is in one city because of previous actions, and some players log on in low pop - they are powerless to protect their Army by making a few moves to keep the battle more competitive.

I do understand that one can join HC - but then that obligation takes over.  I cannot give enough time to HC - which is unfair to them - but I can log in and make a couple moves when I see the situation getting out of hand.

It would only work if there were severe restrictions placed so that one person could not mess up an entire map by carelessness.  But those of us who are old veterans would NEVER do anything to hurt the side anyway.

Thanks - just wondering.

Ltibbs

10 hours ago, Zebbeee said:

Good news! This will be fixed with 1.36. I hope to see it before Christmas ! :)

I really hope that!! 

7 hours ago, ltibbs said:

Hey guys - not sure where to post this.  If it needs to be secure I can move it.

I was wondering if there is the possibility to grant temporary .HC access for VETERAN (and I do mean veteran) players with HC experience so that they have the ability to move BDES during low POP.  It could be a limited number of moves.  

This would allow for an emergency deployment to protect either Army from being exploited by the other side in softcap attacks.   

When an entire Division is in one city because of previous actions, and some players log on in low pop - they are powerless to protect their Army by making a few moves to keep the battle more competitive.

I do understand that one can join HC - but then that obligation takes over.  I cannot give enough time to HC - which is unfair to them - but I can log in and make a couple moves when I see the situation getting out of hand.

It would only work if there were severe restrictions placed so that one person could not mess up an entire map by carelessness.  But those of us who are old veterans would NEVER do anything to hurt the side anyway.

Thanks - just wondering.

Ltibbs

Any veteran can apply to be a reserve HC officer. When they do not want to be on duty they type .hcoff

7 hours ago, ltibbs said:

Thanks - just wondering.

Ltibbs

S! Tibbs 

definitely join HC as a Reserve. It’s specifically for players who cannot commit time to HC but who can support their side when needed. Do it!

1 person likes this

Thanks Blckhawk and Silky - I was not aware of this option - I will join HC reserve :)

tibbsy

2 people like this

2 hours ago, lipton said:

His Sig and his forum title say Allied Commander in Chief. I would have assumed he had HC access. 

Former CinCs can lose access...

@ltibbs boom, you are posted in orbat as commander 106r as a reserve officer, thank you for helping out. Please PM me if you would like slack access.