• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Mosizlak

DLC content question:

39 posts in this topic

Great post! One knit, however,  I would suggest lowering the price of the 48 hour pass to $4-5.  If they play twice a month you still make a significant amount of a monthly subscription and I think a price under $5 is easy to spend.  They play three times a month and they might as well subscribe.  Maybe a 12 hour pass for $3 would be another great option.

5 minutes ago, GrAnit said:

Great post! One knit, however,  I would suggest lowering the price of the 48 hour pass to $4-5.  If they play twice a month you still make a significant amount of a monthly subscription and I think a price under $5 is easy to spend.  They play three times a month and they might as well subscribe.  Maybe a 12 hour pass for $3 would be another great option.

Like I said this is my opnion not CRSs... Remember Steam gets a % of anything sold thru steam

1 hour ago, BLKHWK8 said:

Like I said this is my opnion not CRSs... Remember Steam gets a % of anything sold thru steam

Always try and think of Steam as bookies. 

Blkhwk8 pretty well nailed several points I would have tried to make. I get your position @pbveteran, but at this stage, I fundamentally disagree with it as it's generating the results required. We'll continue to work down more paths of monetization to stimulate financial growth, in time I hope there are more suitable options that gamers are accustomed to, which open up more content for them, but in some way that is beneficial to our cause here.

Please don't let that statement cause concern, we will preserve the experience for all paying subscribers and folks who have paid for DLC accordingly.

I have another question for @XOOM and I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere else already...

If someone buys a DLC package, then subscribes, then unsubscribes, that player will still have access to the DLC he purchased, correct? 

2 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

I have another question for @XOOM and I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere else already...

If someone buys a DLC package, then subscribes, then unsubscribes, that player will still have access to the DLC he purchased, correct? 

Yes correct. And no worries asking, we want to make sure people understand and since this is new, there's a lot to learn.

S! 

1 person likes this

S! I wish I had read this thread before buying the recruit pack and then complaining on side channel about not getting the morris truck...

So if I understand it well, I just have to buy either the light AA gun pack or the light AT gun pack to get it?

On 09/09/2018 at 1:26 AM, Mosizlak said:

Because the light AA/ATG DLC packs says it comes with "haulers", which I assume are the morris and sdkfz7. 

I can't find this statement anywhere on the Steam DLC pages, where did you see it written?

5 hours ago, django75 said:

S! I wish I had read this thread before buying the recruit pack and then complaining on side channel about not getting the morris truck...

So if I understand it well, I just have to buy either the light AA gun pack or the light AT gun pack to get it?

I can't find this statement anywhere on the Steam DLC pages, where did you see it written?

From here: 

https://www.wwiionline.com/support-bulletins/accounts-billing/important-product-changes-inbound

How about just for the big guns ( cause we know they are a bith :) to push.)

Maybe CRS can figure out a way that if one does not get a tow that Horses would pull the ATG into action  ( maybe only for defensive missions) so in other words only short distance where the push speed just gets increased by 5fold maybe .

After all a high percentage of guns were actually pulled by horses. 

I'm not saying CRS needs to model horses but something like a stamina bar that gives you increased speed and once used up its back to the normal push speed we have in game. 

So the player could actually control how to use the increased speed push normal speed we have now and then increase if need be or wants till its used up. The more conservative you are with it the farther you can push.

It's just an idea and I can always put it into the idea section or let one of the Rats put it there.

4 minutes ago, django75 said:

Thank you Mo'. I think they should add it in the DLC content description on Steam as it can lead to confusion when trying to set a 2nd account for towing.

@XOOM ^^ something to consider to clear up any confusion

1 person likes this