Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
texasjay

Thrustmaster T.flight Hostas X

4 posts in this topic

I just brought new joystick after my old one die . Does anyone know how this keymap work ,, cant figure out without control panel tool.. Or do I need go in game to map it out ..?

thank

jay

Hey Jay,

I bought the same joystick you did and I'm trying to figure it out too, but I have a bigger problem...this joystick cuts my FPS by about half! Have you experienced this?

Any joystick or HOTAS the game can detect should be easy to keymap using the ingame function.  You can start the game in offline practice mode and set the keymaps in just a few minutes.

As an aside, I bought a T.Flight HOTAS X a while back and couldn't sell it fast enough.  The ergonomics suck.  The number and location of buttons also suck.  The cord between the joystick and throttle is too short to mount them separately in a simpit or on the arms of a gaming chair.  The two bases, when separated, just look incredibly STUPID.  BUT, the biggest disagreement I had with it was, when the two halves are joined, the stick and throttle are too close together.  I moved the joystick left (left aileron) and twisted the rudder to the right (opposite rudder) to put my plane into a slip.  When I did that, my right thumb and the throttle were trying to occupy the same space at the same time, which obviously couldn't happen.  That was easily the worst controller I have ever owned.

-Irish

Edited by odonovan1

Sorry late reply , didn't know yall were here,lol,, ok.., raptor , no .I don't believe it have anything to do with fps , mayne you might have something running in background

odonovan , I hear ya but it wasn't that bad ,, I got use to it .. anyway had anyone try to get the thrustmeter flight rudder pedal to work with hotas X .. thk

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0