dfiiire

NEW BUNKERS! - MUST SEE PICTURES!

33 posts in this topic

I took a break from slaying allies to check out the new north part of the map since the update.

Montyuno, Copone, and I took a ride up there and were pleasantly surprised!

Nice work on the new bunks!

Comment your thoughts/opinions.

SShot3.png

SShot4.png

SShot5.png

SShot6.png

SShot8.png

SShot7.png

SShot8.png

SShot11.png

SShot9.png

Edited by dfiiire
4 people like this

Easter egg!! W00000t !!!

whats that climable tower behind ? 

Where is it? On the training server ? Because of the flag 

I want those beauty bunkers going down to the south!!! 

MAAAN, finally We got WC.

Shouldn’t such a fortress bunker be put outside AB walls, based on the same gameplay principle as the AF bunker? 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Zebbeee said:

Shouldn’t such a fortress bunker be put outside AB walls, based on the same gameplay principle as the AF bunker? 

Perhaps. I mean it has 2 lookout murder holes on each of the 4 sides of it on the second story so it could be limited if it was in a crowded armybase that had a bunch of buildings surrounding it. Its hard to see the scale of it in the picture since its not in an actual ab, but I think it would do well in any type of environment as long as it wasnt too crowded with buildings right on top of it. On a side note, i wish they had more castle bunkers around the map like the one in willemstad. Those would be so much fun to fight for. I get that not every town has a castle, but its a fun intracite design with the lookout catwalk and a 3 story buildiing bunker battle type deal

1 hour ago, dfiiire said:

On a side note, i wish they had more castle bunkers around the map like the one in willemstad.

explore west young man

10 hours ago, HATCH said:

So nobody is poking about Fort Rommel yet eh? Bummer...

At Fort Rommel there is something called the Kehlsteinhaus, it seems to be a bunk based on the old octagonal bunkers' footprint or some such, has ramparts and netting around it. Its next to the AF, not too long a walk from the spawn.

5 hours ago, biggles4 said:

At Fort Rommel there is something called the Kehlsteinhaus, it seems to be a bunk based on the old octagonal bunkers' footprint or some such, has ramparts and netting around it. Its next to the AF, not too long a walk from the spawn.

It will get moved to a more level area, so dont hold the sloping terrain against it
I did not realize it had as much slope as it did, the editor does not show grades very well and i tried to hurry and add it in for you guys to check out.

5 hours ago, biggles4 said:

EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW OF NEW BUNKER AT ROMMEL FORT

https://ww2ol.jeuxonline.info/actualite/55187/world-war-ii-online-nouveaux-bunkers-exclu

More excited for this type of new content than some of the new equipment recently released to be honest. Keep new buildings and terrain coming!

2 hours ago, choad said:

More excited for this type of new content than some of the new equipment recently released to be honest. Keep new buildings and terrain coming!

I think those bunkers are going to be a great addition :)

The modeler/artists doing the bunkers etc are not the same ones as do vehicles. Inf animations are yet another skillset. 

So, some things like a variant to a existing vehicle model gets done faster but is not taking any time from getting new bunkers and such.

WHAT !!!!!!!

You will lose player base with these bunkers. It will be embarrasing to die and fall into the toilet. What is CRS thinking?

Same thing for the urinal. What is CRS thinking?

It's too far of a run within the bunker to ge to a capturable point. That will disappoint new players.

What is CRS thinking?

What's to stop a toilet back up and then flooding of the whole bunker, which will make it impossible to cap?

What is CRS thinking?

:P

Sorry just thought I would get the "downer" type comments going, so the volunteer CRS workers and regular staff can realize they know nothing about how 

the game should progress. /sarcasm

Stuff looks great. Should be fun. Good work.

:)

S!

ps...does the typewriter work. Can we send coded messages to XOOM telling him how much CRS doesn' t know?

;)

harrrrrrrrr

S!

1 person likes this

On 14/09/2018 at 4:17 PM, HATCH said:

So nobody is poking about Fort Rommel yet eh? Bummer...

Some of us lancers did but westy told us to keep quiet about what we found, I don't think expected it be there.

27 minutes ago, foe2 said:

Some of us lancers did but westy told us to keep quiet about what we found, I don't think expected it be there.

LoL

1 hour ago, GrAnit said:

You listened to Westy?  Lol!

I know right, with a voice like mine, I'd laugh too :)

1 hour ago, foe2 said:

Psst, you can say something now mate ;) 

3 hours ago, OLDZEKE said:

To explore the pentagon bunker offline this will put you close

Zeke. We expect a song about this !!!

;)

S!