Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pita

Vet reporting for duty

2 posts in this topic

Salute!

I was playing this game years ago but never had sufficient time. Now I do.

However, when I signed in here today, I cannot find a single active Brigade or mission. Can someone enlighten me how I can see where there are some active missions/brigades ?

It would be great to play some but I do not find it very thrilling to be on my own in the game.

Looking forward to get some advise.

Pita

1 person likes this

When you get to the persona selection screen, select what you want to be.  At the moment, British or French doesn't matter, as both see all Allied missions.  Just pick your side and either Army, Air Force, or Navy.  Then click "Select Brigade" in the lower right.  You will be taken directly to the "Active Battles" tab, which will show all missions for that type of character.  If you go air force or navy and see no missions, that means your side doesn't have any of that type mission running, currently.  If you go army and see a mission with an airplane icon to the left, that means it's a paratroop mission.  Missions in tan are attack missions and those in green are defense missions.  The ones with the highest population will be at the top and will have correspondingly more color on their "Activity" bar graph.  Click on the one you want to join, then click "Mission Briefing" in the lower right of your screen.  From there, you will have tabs to see who is in the mission and what equipment they're using, as well as the available supplies you have to choose from.  Pick your equipment then "Enter World" at the lower right of your screen.

Have fun!

-Irish

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0